Tag Archives: cute
- Growing plants at your desk could boost productivity by 15 percent according to researchers at the University of Queensland. Greenery also improves levels of happiness and a feeling of consecutiveness
2. Watching cute video’s of baby animals like kittens during working hours boosts concentration and productivity by up to 44 percent according to researchers of Hiroshima University in Japan. Hey you might even get a raise.
3. Color your world. Decorate your office surroundings with color such as red which can increase your attention to detail. Blue – well that can spark creativity. This is a study done by the University of British Columbia in Canada.
4. Walking – Billionaire Richard Branson a person whom I admire is known for his walking meetings. Research done by the Stanford University in the US shows that a leisurely stroll can boost your creativity by about 60%.
5. The Kind of music listen to – A Study from Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan discovered music with lyrics can reduce a person’s ability to focus. The research from Canada’s University of Windsor found that background the background music can assist with repetitive tasks in particular.
This is so cute.
Life is Good Its the best It can Be
Author: Lesley Voth
I have to say in a grateful way
In the past two weeks or more I have had a wonderful stay
First of all at the beginning of march was my sons wedding
A few days later off to USA, Actually to Houston Texas they were heading
From all accounts they had a great time felt so much at ease
Thank you Dave and my friends for giving them some lifetime memories
For me well I headed off To Queanbeyan, near Canberra on my bike
A good 8 1/2 hours ride so it was quite the hike
Franny’s Birthday I had to be there
To miss that I would not dare
Plenty of Bollinger, yep we drank most of the night
Had to celebrate the girls party with the best right?
After the party a couple of days later
Headed off to Bermagui with the Pugs, what could be greater
Well ‘Sugar’ not into this travel thing as she griped most of the way
The two boys Ziggie and Gus for them asleep in the back, was such a relaxing day
Three lovable pugs so cute they are the best
They ran themselves ragged, once they got home they had to rest
Donna and I we swam each day and to the beach we walked
Great time together also ate, drank, slept and talked
Caught a few fish which we cooked on the BBQ
It was so enjoyable but time flew
Franny arrived a couple of days before the end
We did a few chores around the place, productive time we did spend
Well back to Canberra we all took off Sunday
Monday packed my bike, headed off Tuesday sad but the end of my stay
Another 8 1/2 ride and so really pleasant warm and still
The temperatures fantastic, Had to watch out for Roos and wombats, a lot of road kill
I am so pleased I came back on that day
Cause the temperatures fell like big time would have been uncomfortable in a big way
There is nothing worse like riding in the freezing cold
But riding in warm weather is a feeling to great to behold
Well here I am back in Queenscliffe, what a great place
A little chilly, good coffee and for a couple of weeks this is my base
Yep March was a busy time for me
But I had a great time from the Pictures you see
Life is good I am blessed, the best it can be
This has got to give you a good feeling smile
This is a cute Ad