I made this last night and was delicious. My husband does not like cucumber so I used red pepper (capsican) instead of the cucumber. I did get a little carried away with the coriander (cilantro) but for me it was perfect. A great low calorie snack or have as a salad with your meal or just on its own.
I tape Dr Oz every day of the week. Sometimes its a little Ho Hum, but today, very informative I thought. It was a subject dear to my thighs and ass, especially for those of us that venture to the beach or to the pool in our swimmers, be it a one piece or bikini.
Cellulite reduction therapies that you can do at home. (He had the real life photo’s to prove it).
The first one.
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup sea salt (coarse stuff)
1/2 cup seaweed powder (I am sure you can get this at a drug store or health food shop)
Stir the mixture which becomes a green color.
Rub this on the areas most needed, morning or night or both. I would use one of those rough hand gloves you get for the shower. Leave it on for a minute or so then shower it off.
Apparently it is a little messy but worth it, so in the shower or bath area is probably a good idea.
Option No two.
1/2 a cup three times a day. Suggested ways:
1. Cottage cheese, pineapple and cinnamon for breakfast
2. Cucumber, pineapple, sprinkle with lemon and chili powder maybe for lunch.
3. Tuna, pineapple, onion as a snack.
They also suggested you could take a supplement called Bromelain. Bromelain is an extract derived from the stems of pineapples.
So if you can’t handle all that pineapple you could use the supplement.
Go Get it Girls
Why drink infused waters?
1. Green tea, mint, and lime–For fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion and breath freshener.
2. Strawberry and kiwi–For cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion.
3. Cucumber, lime, and lemon–For water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion.
4. Lemon, lime, and orange–For digestion vitamin C, immune defense, heartburn, (Drink this one at room temperature)
Infused waters are good for detoxification energy and hydration. Put as much fruit in water as you like and let the water sit for at least 30 minutes before drinking.
I love these drinks in the heat of summer, they are very refreshing