This made me cry as it was so beautiful
Tag Archives: cry
Made my cry
Did You Know
I am now Down Under and will be for a few months so here goes with a few Aussie and NZ ‘Did You Know’ Tip bits.
- Most people eat 40% extra food after being given bad news, according to a US study.
4. Dalai Lama said “choose to be optimistic, it feels better” and according to Harvard School of Public Health he is right. Cheerful people have fewer heart attacks and strokes higher levels of good HDL cholesterol and lover levels of triglycerides than the gloomiers. Another plus is that the more upbeat you are the more cancer-fighting carotenoids you have in your bloodstream. So Be Happy.
You can increase the time you are able to submerge your hands in ice – cold water if you swear at the same time. That is a UK study. Strange but true.
A Hug And On The Cheek Kissed
Author Lesley Voth
Its a gorgeous morning, the air is fresh, sky has turned from night to sky blue
With a deep breath and a stretch, I am glad to be alive. Arn’t you?
Not for Christopher Lane, he will not see another day
He was shot in the back in a cruel and unforgivable way
Two black boys, they were bored wanted some fun
No thought for him or the hearts they tore apart, a Mothers beautiful son
Mr President, Al Sharpton, and Mr Jackson where are you now?
You made a hero of a boy who injured and attacked a man, thats how
Mr President is it that he was white you cannot visualize him to be your son
Was it your place to comment, no, it was not but too late the damage has been done
A man has been sent into hiding cannot show his face
An excuse for black kids, to kick and punch. These kids show no grace
Yes I am angry as ALL Australians naturally will be
Yes there will be repercussions, Traveller’s less from there you will see
I cannot imagine how this would tear at ones heart, how crushed one would feel
I am sure they will cry for a life time and would find the pain hard to heal
Never met you Christopher but I know you will be missed
A wonderful memory for your Mum and Dad when you walked in the door, a hug and on the cheek kissed
1. One man, Dennis Hope, has claimed ownership of the moon via a U.N. loophole and has made millions selling lunar real estate.
2. Astronauts can’t cry in space because of the weightless environment. The tears just collect in little balls and sting your eyes.
3. Google pays Mozilla $300 Million a year to be the default search engine in Firefox.
4. All blue eyed people can be traced back to one person who lived near the Black Sea 10,000 years ago.
5. Swear words are processed in a separate part of the brain from regular speech and they actually reduce pain.
6. Bacon affects the brain the same way as cocaine and heroin, overloading pleasure centers in the brain and requiring increasing amounts to be satisfied.