These apparently are savings that most seniors do not realize that they can get. Actually there are plenty of companies that offer steep discounts and sometimes free stuff. Some supply serves to those who are 50 and older.
There are private companies and federal programs that a lot of senior citizens don’t realize that they exist. got to this website to find out some more about it.
- Eat for less
- CUT UP TO $48K OFF YOUR MORTGAGE
- GET OUT OF DEBT
- SAVE BIG ON WINDOW REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
- Medicare Plan Will Save You
- Cheaper Homeowners Insurance
- CRUISE DISCOUNTS
- TV’s Shrewdest Shark Shows One of The Best Ways To Utilize $50
- Invest In Physical Gold
- GET AN $850 HOME SECURITY SYSTEM…FOR FREE
- STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF ON AUTO REPAIRS
- AMTRAK – 10% OFF
- SAVE UP TO 70% ON LIFE INSURANCE
- SAVE ON DUNKIN DONUTS AND COFFEE
- SAVE BIG ON AUTO INSURANCE
- Save on MORTGAGE RATES
To learn more go to SENIOR SAVINGS
I would say that this is a successful and spectacular one way trip to the ship breaking “yard”.
Pretty good parking really
1. Can’t sing in key? It may be that no amount of music lessons can help: Your ability to sing in tune is genetic? According to english researchers, about one in 20 of us can not even recognize off-key notes.
2. 95% is the percentage of people who use a computer just before bedtime . Did you know that the light from the computer screen slows the release of sleep-promoting melatonin, so try to dim, the lights a full hour before bed instead.
3. 6.3 kilos the average cruise passenger [puts on during a two-week holiday, according to a study by BONVOYAGE
4. Did you know there are more barrels of bourbon in Kentucky than people
5. Did you know that during the prohibition the US government poisoned alcohol Killing as many as 10,000 people.
Unfortunately the US dollar is in poor shape at the moment which makes traveling to Europe rather expensive.
Well here is some good news. The Cruise companies in their wisdom, predicted that Europe was going to be a gold mine as far as tourism goes. Alas it was not to be, but good news for us, because there is now a glut of cabins on cruise ships that are going for a bargain.
- Major Cruise lines increased the European capacity but it has not been as popular as predicted and cabins are not selling.
- The Companies are offering discount prices for Spring and Summer.
- Packages can include airfares at a price much lower than we can buy them.
- You can use your frequent flyer point as well.
This means you can pay for most of your trip here in the States using your US dollar.
So if you were planning to go to Europe for the summer, don’t let the low US dollar scare you off as you can pay for most of it at home.