I wrote an article on this subject on June 3rd 2018. Many studies have been made recently only to discover if you don’t have a healthy gut you probably do not have a great immune system and suffer from many different ailments. It affects your brain, hormones, joint pain etc and has a great influence on depression, sleep, being over weight and other chronic problems. There are a number of articles on this subject which we never really considered until now. Those little micro organisms in your stomach are very important and need to be introduced to our gut on a regular basis. Good sugar free yogurt, fermented food, good water (Kangen water ) are all beneficial to the gut.
If your life is in the fast lane then getting the essentials for your gut is near impossible. I have been introduced to a product that has done years of research on this subject and come up with a great product which I believe to be untouchable by other products. I kid you not. If you are wanting quality of life then you have to look at this and consider giving it a go. It is one of Isagenix products and if you want to find out more about them go to the Isagenix sites below.
America – davidvoth.isagenix.com
Australia and New Zealand – lesleyvoth.isagenix.com
‘If you don’t do different nothing will change’
This video is 10 min long but if you have chronic health issues you need to listen to this. If you have tried everything to get your illnesses back on track and feel like a million dollars this is for you.
“If you don’t do different, nothing will change” 😁
Anthony’s Mom’s Testimony on Kangen Water
A woman diagnosed with Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, and Diverticulitis all within the past 11 years…
She says that she can’t remember a month of her life when she wasn’t sick with something.
After drinking ¾ to a gallon of Kangen Water per day for just three weeks, she was officially off of her neuropathy medication, and after 1 month and 7 days, she had 0 signs of Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, and Diverticulitis.
This is her story…
Talking about a million dollars, there are some who have made just that from the Kangen Water business.
Today is going to be a ‘Did You Know’ about some health research. Most of it via Dr Oz.
Because the way the body works, nutritionally if you eat less of something the more you will eat of something else. That is why you need a balanced nutritional diet.
1. Coffee is America’s No 1 anti Oxidant. “Americans get more of their antioxidants from coffee than any other dietary source” – Words from Joe Vinson, Ph.D., a chemistry professor
2. Red Potatoes have more antioxidants that any other Potato. The skins have as much as 10 to 12 times the amount of antioxidants as the flesh. These antioxidant levels should encourage people to eat more red-skinned potatoes.
3. Anger, stress, anxiety is the major cause of chronic back pain according to Dr David Hanscom. His words”Pain is a perception – nothing more, nothing less. Understanding pain allows you to gain control of your care. Freedom from pain is not possible – with the right tools it is probable.”
4. 1 to 1 of epsom salts and Hair conditioner is great for your hair, gives it a shine and volumizes your hair and it feels soft. (I tried it and it is great). Go to wellnessmama to find 21 more uses for epsom salts.
5. With new studies it has been found that saturated fats are not bad for your heart as has been with previous opinions. Throw away the recipe for egg white omelets and use the whole egg. I actually watched this information on Dr Oz and I have read information on this subject for years so am in total agreement. Kick the sugar that is your killer.
This graph displays a great way to keep to a reasonably healthy lifestyle. The less inflammation we have in our body: The less disease that will develop. The better we will feel. Our energy levels great. This is an easy chart to follow without too much effort.
Click on the graph to get a clearer picture
“Following an anti-inflammatory diet can help counteract the chronic inflammation that is a root cause of many serious diseases, including those that become more frequent as people age. It is a way of selecting and preparing foods based on science that can help people achieve and maintain optimum health over their lifetime.”-Andrew Weil