Now does this not look delicious?
Tag Archives: chocolate
There is a dancing bear above the “ble”. Toblerone chocolate bars originated in Berne, Switzerland, whose symbol is the bear.
See the ” 31” embedded in the ” BR”? Thirty-one-derful flavors!
See the gorilla and lioness (in white) facing each other?
Just think, people get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to dream this up!
NINE (9) THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ”P” without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
- German chocolate cake is named after a guy named Sam German, not the country.
2. The creature that kills the most people every year isn’t snakes, sharks, or even other humans–it’s the mosquito.
3. The last letter added to the English alphabet wasn’t Z–it was the letter J.
4. A female architecture student prevented a Manhattan skyscraper from collapsing in the 1970s when she caught a massive design flaw. It was a student called Diane Hartley. Read more on 99percentinvisible.org
5. Paper bags aren’t any better for the environment than plastic ones.
Fiction: Many believe that paper bags are more environmentally friendly than plastic bags because they are made from a renewable resource, can biodegrade, and are recyclable. Fact: Plastic shopping bags outperform paper bags environmentally – on manufacturing, on reuse, and on solid waste volume and generation.
6. Nestle is facing a lawsuit in the U.S. alleging that its Poland Spring brand is “common groundwater” rather than spring water, which the suit claims makes the marketing of Poland Spring water a “colossal fraud.”
Change your water and change your life go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.
1. What Brassica vegetables are:
These vegetables rank among the top 10 healthiest and give you the most folate which is a B vitamin which is naturally present in these vegetables and an important vitamin for pregnant woman. However a study of 1391 women released in May 2016 revealed that excessive amounts of folate may increase the risk for autism.
So the old saying “Everything in moderation” is very relevant with this vitamin.
Source Nature and Health
2. In a study of 512,891 adults, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, those who ate fresh fruit daily had a 40 percent lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
3. If you stop eating by 6pm till 8am the next day you will help to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s dramatically plus lose a bit of weight around the waist as well.
That 14 hours of fasting will put the brain in resting mode and reduce the brain from aging.
Another benefit is to be drinking green tea and increase your consumption of eggs which helps to build a healthy brain.
4. Japan’s population consumes up to 5 million kit Kat bars every day.
Not the original chocolate variety, they have a choice of strawberry, cheese Cake, green tea, sweet potato , red bean sandwich and sake and there is more:- 300 flavors in fact.
In my opinion a great way to ruin a Kit Kat bar.
5. Lyndon B Johnson had a car that could go in and out of the water. He would scare his passengers by driving into the lake shouting”The brakes won’t hold we are going to go under”. The Amphicar had a Texas REG. Number TX1919-AZ
1. Researchers from South Australia’s Flinders University analized data of 68,000 people in 64 countries and found that taking an extra 3500 steps and spending an addition 45 minutes on the move each day resulted in weight loss of about 1.5kgs. This program needs to be done for 100 days to see the result. Not so bad eh?
2. Starting a Journal – To be calmer, more organized and reach your goals then start Journaling. According to researchers it will help you with all these aims in life. Just jot down 5 things to be grateful for each day, keep jotting down the goals you want to reach and read them each night before sleep. It has been proven that it will help with better sleeping and calmer approach to life.
3. To know your heart rate when exercising can help find the so called ‘Sweet Spot’ for your health benefit. The target is 50-70 percent of your maximum heart rate which is usually 220 beats per minute minus your age. The Cleveland Clinic in the USA says a fitness tracker is a good option to monitor this.
4. Eating Chocolate quite frequently can boost your visual-spatial memory, working memory and abstract reasoning among other mental benefits. This I read in the Australian Courier Mail newspaper and it sounds good to me. They did not say where the information came from so just eat away.
5. Research has shown that men who took Ginkgo Biloba, 76% reported an increase in their sexual function and erections.
6. 59% of people who say others become more attractive when they play songs they love. Source – The Music makes it home study
What you will need:
- Ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they’re about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe’s directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!