- Cranberries are great for stronger teeth. Apparently according to the Oral Health Foundation the polyphenols dark-colored berries such as cranberries and blueberries are ale to prevent harmful bacteria from sticking you gums and teeth. They suggest eating these berries straight after a meal to make the most of the benefits. Source
2. Researchers from Northwestern University in the US have developed a wearable skin patch that can screen your sweat for potential diseases and health markers. It is not available for purchase as yet but a great idea and hopefully will not take too long to come on the market. Source
3. Cheese is not only good for the soul it is also beneficial for the heart . An Australian study found a Mediterranean diet rich in cheese can significantly boost health outcomes for those at risk of heart disease. They believe even more so than a low-fat diet. My nieces wife Franny will love this.❤️
4. You may have heard that on average a person will swallow 8 spiders a year in your sleep. Probably not so. There is no scientific record of it ever actually happening. Spiders get most of the information about their surroundings through vibrations. Snoring, breathing and heartbeat will probably scare them away.
5. Pablo Picasso once said “When I was a child my Mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier you will be a general. If you become a monk you will end up as the Pope’ . Well I became a painter and wound up as Picasso”