Some think cats don’t show emotion. This will prove them wrong.
Tag Archives: CATS
I am always writing about the health benefits for humans but not very often about our pets. Today I was making a veggie, meat and bone broth mix for my friends Staffy. Smelt so good and it tasted good. Might even have some for my dinner.
I boiled up bones from the butcher + a few herbs, ginger and turmeric for several hours and let it cool over night. I then took all the meat off the bones and the marrow out of the bones. Threw away the bones. I then added vegetables (beans, tomatoes, broccoli, celery, potatoes, corn, and some beef powder to thicken (organic) then I added beef pieces and cooked it till the veggie’s were cooked added a little salt and pepper. When it is cooled I will put it in separate containers and feed her a portion of it every day with her breakfast. Honestly it is good stuff.
Benefits of Collagen for Cats and Dogs
General Bone and Joint Health
Joint Pain and Osteoarthritis
Promotes a Healthy Coat and Skin Health
Can Encourage Appetite
homemade bone broth or store-bought, it’s crucial to ensure that it does not contain any ingredients that are toxic to them, including onions, garlic, chives or scallions
Egg collagen, it’s safe to give your cat eggs as long as they are fully cooked and your cat does not have an egg allergy
- Grass-fed butter nutrition is even more impressive than regular butter nutrition – When saturated fat is obtained from healthy sources in moderation, like grass-fed butter and coconut oil, it provides the body much-needed fuel and helps with blood sugar stability. When it comes to cholesterol concerns, low cholesterol levels are worse than high for many people. By consuming grass-fed butter, you directly increase your intake of butyric acid, which science has shown can decrease inflammation. One of the specific ways it has been shown to decrease inflammation is in the intestines of people with Crohn’s disease.
For more information go to: – Drake.c0m
2. 3 Benefits of Eating Liver – This is amazing to me as I love liver always knew it was healthy but because most of my family do not like it I got out of the habit of eating it. Have to start again.
The benefits are:-
a. Loaded with Vitamin B12
b. High Source of Other B Vitamins
c. Prevents Anemia
3. By hitting someone with a stick you could prevent them from being electrocuted. Getting a shock causes your muscles to tense up, it can prevent a person holding a live wire from being able to let go. If you can’t turn off the source of electricity, you can help them by finding a long hard object, like a stick and whacking them with it to break the circuit.
4. A French company created a pair of digital hot pants that doubles as a GPS system by vibrating while you walk.The shorts connect to your phone via bluetooth and send vibrations to each side of your body indicating when and where to turn. They can also alert you to texts and phone calls or buzz when you are running late.
5. Freddie Mercury really loved cats. He had a vest with portraits of his cats painted on it, wrote songs about some of them and had albums dedicated to not only his favorite cats, but to all the cat lovers across the universe. At one point he lived with as many as 10 in Garden Lodge, Mercury’s walled mansion in Kensington. While he travelled with the band, the cats stayed put in London, making it his favourite home of the many houses he had around the world.
His 1985 debut solo album, Mr Bad Guy, was dedicated to Jerry, half of his first pair, Tom and Jerry, that moved in when Mercury and his then-girlfriend Mary Austin bought them. Although Austin and Mercury split in the late Seventies, he continued to see Tom and Jerry and his feline fascination continued – as did his friendship with Austin, who gave him Tiffany, a longhaired bluepoint, a few years later.
Delilah. The inspiration for the song of the same name, the tabby was adopted and swiftly took to ruling the roost, demanding food and Mercury’s attention in equal measure. There was truth in the lyrics “when you throw a moody you’re all claws and you bite!” and “when you pee all over my Chippendale Suite”.
How Cute is this
1. According to Zhou-Feng Chen, Ph.D., Director of the center for the study of itch at Washington University in St Louis, Scratching is sort of like a mini-orgasm. He says “it can activate your reward system”.
If scratching hurts your skin the pain can help quell the itch because the two sensations are competing.
Too much scratching can cause injury or infection and if that is the case and the itch is driving you crazy try firmly rubbing the area with a chilled cotton T-shirt instead
3. Upper and lower case letters are named ‘upper’ and ‘lower’ because
in the time when all original print had to be set in individual letters,
the upper case’ letters were stored in the case on top of the case that
stored the smaller, ‘lower case’ letters.
4. In the 1500’s Houses had thatched roofs-thick straw, piled high-with no wood underneath.
It was the only place for animals to get warm, so all the dogs, cats and
other small animals (mice, bugs) lived in the roof. When it rained it
became slippery and sometimes the animals would slip and fall off the roof, thus
came the saying, “It’s raining cats and dogs.” ?
5. Cranberry Jello is only sold in November and December, and is the only jello flavor that comes from real fruit, not artificial flavoring.
6. In Shakespeare’s time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes…when
you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep
on. That’s where the phrase, “good night, sleep tight” came from.