- Grass-fed butter nutrition is even more impressive than regular butter nutrition – When saturated fat is obtained from healthy sources in moderation, like grass-fed butter and coconut oil, it provides the body much-needed fuel and helps with blood sugar stability. When it comes to cholesterol concerns, low cholesterol levels are worse than high for many people. By consuming grass-fed butter, you directly increase your intake of butyric acid, which science has shown can decrease inflammation. One of the specific ways it has been shown to decrease inflammation is in the intestines of people with Crohn’s disease.
For more information go to: – Drake.c0m
2. 3 Benefits of Eating Liver – This is amazing to me as I love liver always knew it was healthy but because most of my family do not like it I got out of the habit of eating it. Have to start again.
The benefits are:-
a. Loaded with Vitamin B12
b. High Source of Other B Vitamins
c. Prevents Anemia
3. By hitting someone with a stick you could prevent them from being electrocuted. Getting a shock causes your muscles to tense up, it can prevent a person holding a live wire from being able to let go. If you can’t turn off the source of electricity, you can help them by finding a long hard object, like a stick and whacking them with it to break the circuit.
4. A French company created a pair of digital hot pants that doubles as a GPS system by vibrating while you walk.The shorts connect to your phone via bluetooth and send vibrations to each side of your body indicating when and where to turn. They can also alert you to texts and phone calls or buzz when you are running late.
5. Freddie Mercury really loved cats. He had a vest with portraits of his cats painted on it, wrote songs about some of them and had albums dedicated to not only his favorite cats, but to all the cat lovers across the universe. At one point he lived with as many as 10 in Garden Lodge, Mercury’s walled mansion in Kensington. While he travelled with the band, the cats stayed put in London, making it his favourite home of the many houses he had around the world.
His 1985 debut solo album, Mr Bad Guy, was dedicated to Jerry, half of his first pair, Tom and Jerry, that moved in when Mercury and his then-girlfriend Mary Austin bought them. Although Austin and Mercury split in the late Seventies, he continued to see Tom and Jerry and his feline fascination continued – as did his friendship with Austin, who gave him Tiffany, a longhaired bluepoint, a few years later.
Delilah. The inspiration for the song of the same name, the tabby was adopted and swiftly took to ruling the roost, demanding food and Mercury’s attention in equal measure. There was truth in the lyrics “when you throw a moody you’re all claws and you bite!” and “when you pee all over my Chippendale Suite”.