1. In Japan – Beer cans have braille on them so blind people don’t accidentally get drunk.
In braille it says: “alcohol.” Asahi beer for reference…
3. In 2014, UK scientists created the fastest ever Internet connection – Clocking speeds of 1.4 terabits per second – enough to download 44 HD movies per second.
4. That flavor is a marker for the uncontaminated nutritional value of your food – Chemical Technology has developed a smoke screen for bad quality food by masking the flavor with a inferior quality ingredients to make the food taste great with no nutritional value. The great taste and aroma can fool consumers to think they are eating food of wholesome quality. Hence we have continued history of increased bad health and obesity .
My saying which is probably not the best example being sausages. If you are having a meal of just sausage you will probably only eat one. Put tomato sauce on them you will probably eat a whole lot more. Reason being the salt and sugar and additives in the tomato sauce will stimulate your taste buds. Just sayin.
5. Mushrooms are more closely related to humans than they are to plants – The major difference between a plant (vegetable) and mushroom is how they acquire their food. In the case of plants, they possess chlorophyll and make their food via photosynthesis. Fungi, on the other hand, exist on decaying material in nature. Also the obvious structural differences, such as lack of leaves, roots, and seeds.So fungi now have their own kingdom on the basis of cellular organization.
Source Go to the source to find out more
1. The doors in public buildings open outward to allow a large number of people quick exit in case of danger, such as fire. If the doors opened inward, people might pile up at the exit as everyone pushed to get through at once instead of stepping back to allow space for the door to be opened.
2. 100 years ago: Most women washed their hair only once a month using egg yolks for shampoo. Eggs cost about 10 cents per dozen. Cannabis and heroin were available over the counter at corner drugstores.Back then pharmacists said ‘Heroin clears the complexion, gives buoyancy to the mind, regulates the stomach and bowels, and is, in fact– a perfect guardian of health.’ Pneumonia and influenza were the leading causes of death.
3. The reason why we nod our heads for “yes” and shake it for “no” was first explained by Charles Darwin. He related the gestures to a baby’s nursing habits. The nod, the forward head motion, is the breast-seeking pattern. Shaking the head from side to side – gesturing “no” – is a breast-rejecting motion. This is confirmed by the fact that a baby born deaf and blind will nod for yes and shake its head for no.
4. It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
Another interesting source
5. Eggs are a symbol of new life that returns to nature at Easter Time. The custom of exchanging eggs began long before Easter was celebrated. It was the custom of Egyptians, Persians, Gauls, Greeks and Romans to whom the eggs was a symbol of new life. They exchanged eggs decorated in spring colors and believed that the Earth was hatched from an egg.
6. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
This video was sent to me. The video to me, makes sense and in my opinion this plant should be available to the public without the legal conviction. I do not smoke this substance so is not a motive for me to promote it. It appears these doctors have done the research and believe in the advantages of its use.
You can decide for yourself after you watch the video.