This technique apparently has been used with great success so are forwarding it on to you. The last time I forwarded something of interest You tube took it down so if you are interested take a look and copy the instructions in case they take this one down. Certainly seems harmless enough and worth a try if you are feeling symptoms of the virus.
Tag Archives: breathing
This is another good reason we should be showering with Kangen Water. Our health is not about what we inject into our body it is also about what we put on our body and tap water that comes from our city supply in most cases has chlorine infiltrated into the water. We drink it, we flush it, we do our washing in it and in most cases we shower in it.
Enagic has this shower system called ANESPA DX .This gadget is great for you hair, skin, and of course you are not breathing in harmful toxins while you are bathing or showering
Plus there is a free Ebook- On the advantages of Kangen water.
This is just another reason why a Kangen Water machine should be a must in every household. You don’t have to be an athlete but you may suffer from some form of exhaustion or struggle breathing when just walking or any type of exercise, then ionized water is for you.
For more information call 281 239 6410 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
Remember “If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Thirteen people on average per year die from vending machines falling on them. Source
Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigmentation in their palms. Source
The average woman consumes 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. Source
At -40 degrees Centigrade/Fahrenheit, a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing. Source
A substance from fish bladder is used to make wine and beer. It is a form of collagen used mainly for the clarification or fining of some beer and wine – Source
Your lymphatic system rids your blood of waste, it is an extremely important process. Without it, your cells, tissues and organs would be overloaded with toxins and eventually the body creates a weakness in the immune system and the next thing you know you have a disease that can be quite serious . The only problem with the lymphatic system is that it doesn’t have its own pump; you have to stimulate its circulation. Here’s how:
1. Use a dry body brush: Start with your arms and legs and use long strokes, brushing towards your heart. Aim for five minutes before your morning shower.
2. Bounce on a rebounder: Vertical motion exercise smoothly opens and closes the lymphatic system’s one-way valves. Jumping on a rebounder, even gently, increases lymph flow by as much as 15-30 times.
3. Try lymphatic massage: This stimulates the lymph nodes and promotes fluid movement in lymph vessels.
4. Practise deep breathing: It oxygenates the lymphatic system, and moves fluid through it.
5. Eat clean: Foods for a top-notch lymphatic system include organic fruits and veggies, especially leafy greens for their detoxifying chlorophyll content. Essential fatty acids – found in flaxseed oil, spirulina, walnuts, almonds and avocadoes – are necessary for proper lymphatic function. Avoid preservatives, artificial sweeteners, refined grains, excess sugar, chemicals, and processed foods.
6. Drink up: The lymphatic system requires a constant supply of fluid, so chug a lug!
7. Move your ass: When your muscles move, they massage the lymphatic system and promote the flow of lymphatic fluid.