I got these recipe’s from the Dr Oz show. I did not get the qualities accurately so its a bit of a guess.
1 tsp Flax seed
1 tsp Wheat germ
1/2 cup Yogurt,
1/4 cup Spinach
1/4 cup Orange juice
1/4 cup Strawberries
1 tbs Avocado
1/4 cup Almonds
cup Vanilla Almond Milk
tsp Dark Cocoa Powder
Start to the Day
1/4 cup Jicama
1/4 cup Banana
1/4 cup Pineapple
1/2 cup Almond Milk
tbs Rolled oats
1 cup Yogurt
1/2 lime juice
Honey Dew Melon
- It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow. It is also illegal to indecently expose or swear in front of a corpse in Texas. In Galveston, Texas, it is illegal to have a camel run loose on the beach.
Source Fact Retriever
2. Genetic research shows that the Shar-Pei is the one of the most ancient breeds that exists and is one of the very first breeds to split from dogs’ wolf ancestors. Its closest relatives are the Shiba Inu, Akita, and Chow Chow.
3. Just inhaling coffee may reverse the effects that stress and sleep deprivation have on your body.
Drink coffee to send a wake-up call to the brain? Or just smell its rich, warm aroma? An international group of scientists is reporting some of the first evidence that simply inhaling coffee aroma alters the activity of genes in the brain according to Sciencedaily.com
4. Cholesterol is important for an embryo’s healthy development. Nearly 1 in 9,000 babies is born with a birth defect linked to the fetus’ failure to make the cholesterol it needs
5. If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
6. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps fuel your brain. Drinking water first thing in the morning can help you fight sicknesses. Drinking water first thing in the morning jump-starts your metabolism.
People everywhere are discovering the life-changing power of Kangen Water®
Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water that’s rich in minerals and purged of impurities, right in your own home!
Change Your Water – Change Your Life
Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 918-9687 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. That you need to brush you teeth before bedtime as research from the Harvard University that twice daily brushing reduces your risk of bowel cancer. The University have found that there is a link between oral bacteria and inflammation in the body.
2. Belladonna – Italian for ‘beautiful lady’ was used in a sleeping potion in Chaucer’s time. but today it is used in homeopathic medicine to alleviate infant teething, mastitis and menstrual pain and is especially used for acute illness with a violent onset such as flu with high fever.
3.The anthocyanin in bilberry protect the eyes against oxidative damage and have a relating effect on blood glucose.
4. Doctors at the University of Colorado School of medicine found newborn infants who were given 100mg of Phosphatidyl Choline had fewer negative brain changes that could signal developmental delays. . Phosphatidyl choline is built around the B vitamin choline and is essential to brain health. Choline is involved in methylation which regulates gene actions
5. 30 years after the death of artist Salvador Daii’s his body was exhumed to settle s paternity suit. When they opened the casket they found his iconic mustache was intact and also the ends were still pointing in the classic 10 past 10 position.
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
2. Babies from those families that have a furry pet are more likely to have high levels of two gut-friendly microbes that are linked to lower rates of childhood allergies and obesity. According to University of Alberta in Canada after a study of 746 little ones “The abundance of these two bacteria increased two fold when there was a pet in the house.Researcher Anita Kozyrskyj said that about half the babies had exposure to a furry pet with 70 per cent of those being dogs. Dog in a pill just around the corner??
source: Body and Soul
3. Artichokes are packed with probiotics, which help the brain overcome worry and fear and helps make sleep come easier. Not into artichokes then onions and leeks will help with the same problems.
4. Tie your laces for a stronger knot. – The key is to tie the knot and bow in the opposite directions, not the same. You cross the left lace over the right to knot it, then cross the bow in the opposite way – Right over left.
Must be right because Mechanical engineers from University of California Berkeley in the States came up with this.
Freedom of speech has gone from that University bit at least they share the knowledge.
5.According to the University of Laughborough in the UK soaking in a bath of 40c water temperature, uses as much energy as a 30 minute walk.