Music to my ears. This is an extremely interesting research.
Tag Archives: brain
I got these recipe’s from the Dr Oz show. I did not get the qualities accurately so its a bit of a guess.
1 tsp Flax seed
1 tsp Wheat germ
1/2 cup Yogurt,
1/4 cup Spinach
1/4 cup Orange juice
1/4 cup Strawberries
1 tbs Avocado
1/4 cup Almonds
cup Vanilla Almond Milk
tsp Dark Cocoa Powder
Start to the Day
1/4 cup Jicama
1/4 cup Banana
1/4 cup Pineapple
1/2 cup Almond Milk
tbs Rolled oats
1 cup Yogurt
1/2 lime juice
Honey Dew Melon
- It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow. It is also illegal to indecently expose or swear in front of a corpse in Texas. In Galveston, Texas, it is illegal to have a camel run loose on the beach.
2. Genetic research shows that the Shar-Pei is the one of the most ancient breeds that exists and is one of the very first breeds to split from dogs’ wolf ancestors. Its closest relatives are the Shiba Inu, Akita, and Chow Chow.
3. Just inhaling coffee may reverse the effects that stress and sleep deprivation have on your body.
Drink coffee to send a wake-up call to the brain? Or just smell its rich, warm aroma? An international group of scientists is reporting some of the first evidence that simply inhaling coffee aroma alters the activity of genes in the brain according to Sciencedaily.com
4. Cholesterol is important for an embryo’s healthy development. Nearly 1 in 9,000 babies is born with a birth defect linked to the fetus’ failure to make the cholesterol it needs
5. If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
6. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps fuel your brain. Drinking water first thing in the morning can help you fight sicknesses. Drinking water first thing in the morning jump-starts your metabolism.
People everywhere are discovering the life-changing power of Kangen Water®
Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water that’s rich in minerals and purged of impurities, right in your own home!
Change Your Water – Change Your Life
Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 918-9687 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. That you need to brush you teeth before bedtime as research from the Harvard University that twice daily brushing reduces your risk of bowel cancer. The University have found that there is a link between oral bacteria and inflammation in the body.
2. Belladonna – Italian for ‘beautiful lady’ was used in a sleeping potion in Chaucer’s time. but today it is used in homeopathic medicine to alleviate infant teething, mastitis and menstrual pain and is especially used for acute illness with a violent onset such as flu with high fever.
3.The anthocyanin in bilberry protect the eyes against oxidative damage and have a relating effect on blood glucose.
4. Doctors at the University of Colorado School of medicine found newborn infants who were given 100mg of Phosphatidyl Choline had fewer negative brain changes that could signal developmental delays. . Phosphatidyl choline is built around the B vitamin choline and is essential to brain health. Choline is involved in methylation which regulates gene actions
5. 30 years after the death of artist Salvador Daii’s his body was exhumed to settle s paternity suit. When they opened the casket they found his iconic mustache was intact and also the ends were still pointing in the classic 10 past 10 position.
- Benefits of a bad mood is not all bad news. A mild bad or sad mood helps us cope with the not so good times. Often its a sign of a time that patience, compassion an understanding is needed from friend and family. That is the research done by Joseph Paul Forgas a professor of psychology at the University of New South Wales in Australia. His research also shows to improve memory and motivate us to try harder and make less judgments. Sadness has long been a trigger for artistic creativity and Bad moods help us be focused and difficult on difficult situations.
- That the organ that loves red wine the most is the brain. Of course you did. The reasons being that compounds found in red wine protect neurons against cognitive decline and neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s . Scientists from the institute of food Science Research in Spain discovered that up to 250mls of red wine daily can prevent brain cells from dying when put under stress and cell death is what causes cognitive decline. In addition to a daily glass of red, the lead researcher backed a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in saturated fats.
- 71.4 is now the global life expectancy, which has risen by five years from 2000 – 2015. Source: World Heath Organization
- The key players in the fight against aging are: NMN – New Drug – Can make space travel to the likes of Mars a reality as it has DNA repairing qualities. METFORMIN – this is a drug used for diabetics but the US food and drug administration gave the go ahead to trial its anti aging properties in 2015. RAPAMYCIN – The university of Washington in the US found Rapamycin actually slowed the aging process my improving heart functionality. It is commonly used in organ transplants. RESVERATROL – Naturally found in grapes, blueberries and blackberries is linked to heart health. It was also found in the US that a study also showed a kilojoule restricted diet was more effective.
- You can die from pooping too hard – A Norwegian scientist published the first case report on the relationship back in 1968. It is a rare condition called defecation syncope. Since you’re holding air in your lung cavity, you end up compromising your blood flow. As a result, less blood travels to your heart and to your brain, leading to a drop in blood pressure. If blood flow to the heart is compromised—especially in someone who already has some artery blockages—that can be enough to trigger a heart attack, People with heart disease or blood pressure disorders, or who take meds for hypertension, are more at risk. Healthy guys don’t have to worry
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com