This video is such a great example of the health benefits of this water. It really is only one of the amazing stories of how Kangen Water is so beneficial for the body. I have just been reading about Tom Brady’s diet and this water is one of the most important requirements for his fitness and health. He drinks Half his total body weight in oz of water per day. He says he feels fitter and faster at 40 than he did when he was in his 20’s.
Anyway If you want to learn more about it go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com or phone us on 2812396410 we can fill you in on any questions you may have
1. This is the first Super Bowl ever where two Super Bowl MVP QBs will start against each other. To make things even more interesting, QB Eli Manning won the MVP award when these two teams met in Super Bowl XLII.
2. QB Tom Brady has 100 career Super Bowl completions, the most in Super Bowl history!
3. When then Giants and Patriots locked up at Super Bowl XLII the event drew an average of 97,448,000 people watching on TV.
4. QB Joe Montana has won the Super Bowl MVP award three times, the most by anyone. QB Tom Brady has two MVP awards, one more would tie Montana’s record.
5. Super Bowl Sunday is the second largest day of food consumption, just behind Thanksgiving. Americans will eat around 90 million pounds of chicken wings and 69.6 million pounds of avocados.