1. Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world – 78.5 for Men and 85.5 for Women. This is mainly attributed to their traditional diet of fish, sea vegetables, rice and non genetically modified soy.
2. The intestine replaces its lining every 72 hours. The digestion system uses more energy that any other physiological process in the body so you need to consider the nutritional value of all that we eat.
3. Staying awake for over 17 hours impairs your brain functioning which is the same amount as having a blood alcohol content of .05%
4. Americans on average spend 5c per day flushing their toilets. (How interesting)
5. The Americans in 1962 blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima. This I know to be true as I was living in NZ at the time and it lit the sky up something fearful to say the least.
6. Einstein’s eyes are in a safe box in NYC. Have no idea why but maybe they will use the cells from his eyes one day for transplant. Who Knows.