For a much healthier alternative than Coke go to :http://www.lifechanging-water.com
Tag Archives: Body
This email was sent to me and I found the WEBINAR very interesting and inspiring as I am sure you will as well. Sometimes we need a shove or a new inspiring idea or product. This will do it for you I am sure. As you know I love the water and what it can do for you.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Hi, Let me ask you a question…
Are you seriously concerned about the state of your finances?
Let me take a wild guess…of course you do! With the ongoing instability of an already fragile economy, everyone has concerns these days. No industry, occupation or region is safe from economic strife and this stress becomes financial stress, which greatly impacts your health and well-being.
Fortunately, I have a solution for this seemingly never-ending issue and all it requires is a greater understanding of the unique benefits offered by a system that creates what we call the “True Health” Lifestyle. When this state of living is obtained, you’re Happier, Healthier and Financially secure! You’ll have a bright and happy future and a complete alleviation of your stress! Let me show you exactly how to get there!
What does it mean to be financially healthy?
Being financially healthy is about being in a position where you:
1. Are living comfortably with little debt
2. Can upgrade your lifestyle
3. Have an optimistic future of growth/success
Financial health equals financial contentment, satisfaction with what you have, and excitement for where you’re headed in the near future.
THREE KEYS TO FINANCIAL HEALTH
The first key may sound overly simplistic at first glance, but it IS possible!
The first Key is to find a reliable stream of revenue that suits your lifestyle.
With debilitating unemployment rates around the world, this may seem impossible. And, even if you are currently employed, you may be like millions of other Americans who rely on the recent expansion of consumer credit to live beyond your means. In fact, if you have a steady income that can pay for your lifestyle, you will actually find yourself ahead of the curve!
But, the good news is that a steady stream of income is standing right in front of you!
Second Key to Wealth:
The second key is to obtain a promising financial outlook.
Everything is connected! Your mind, body, and finances are more in sync than you thought. When you become part of a supportive network of dream-achievers with limitless potential and boundless possibilities for growth, you’ll adopt a contagious optimism and hopeful anticipation for a prosperous future!
Success is almost impossible without this commitment to positive thinking.
Third Key to Wealth
The third key is to find an occupation or enterprise that satisfies and empowers you.
If you are your own boss, for example, you’re more likely to be content with your situation – and are far more likely to be in control of your destiny and how much you earn!
Creating a life of True Health
True Health… Mind, Body and a Healthy Financial Situation can be just one step away! So many have taken that first step and it changed their lives… now it’s your turn!
Join us for a special webinar that will unveil the secrets and the path many people have taken to the greatest heights in their lives!
True Health Webinar : To watch the webinar ‘CLICK HERE’
The best things in life can be yours… no matter your education or current financial situation. Where there is a will, there is a way!
We Make it happen… TOGETHER!
Enagic® International Distributor
Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/david.m.voth
You can choose to make Kangen Water the source of your prosperity, health, and overall wellness.
1. When women gossip, their levels of the ‘Love Hormone’ oxytocin go up. This is according to researchers from the University of Pavia in Italy. This makes the gossipers feel closer to each other regardless of their mood or personality type. Another way of getting the Oxytocin shot is by giving your friend a hug. Now that is more positive I am thinking.
2. Garlic repairs glass cracks? yep amazing. If you have a glass with a hairline crack, try cutting a garlic clove in half and gently rubbing it against the cracks. The high concentration of sucrose compounds will act as an adhesive.
3. Most of us thought there was only 7 continents. Apparently not. Geologists are now arguing there is an 8th. ‘Zealandia’ consists of NZ and Caledonia. It could be known as the smallest continent of all. It is not official as yet but will be when enough scientists get on board.
4. A few times each year, thousands of fish meet up to for one giant ‘tuna tornado’ because they do most of their breeding outside their bodies. The tuna gather themselves into a living tornado of reproduction, which acts as a moving wall that encircles a protected space where they can release a large volume of egg and sperm all at once .
5. Some farmers feed their cows Skittles. The reason being candy, chocolate, cereal or molasses is a cheap substitute for corn. The sugar reportedly helps cows with digestion,, increase milk production and fattens up the beef cattle. Mars, inc sells their unused skittles to companies that melt them down and add them to livestock feed which is cheaper to buy than corn as corn at times is to high a price to be economical.
To You My readers
Will 2017 be better than 2016? It certainly can be. Most people are on the 40-40-40 plan. They work 40 hours per week for 40 years only to retire on 40% of the income they were struggling to live off in the first place. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. You can have a business of your own that gives you the freedom to do whatever you want to do.
What would you look for in a ‘Perfect’ business opportunity?
• No sign-up fee
• No quotas
• No auto-ships
• No inventory
• No annual renewal fee
• No geographic limitations
• No storefront
• No employees
• Multiple ways to earn
• Commissions paid daily
• Unlimited income potential
• Highest quality product
• Ability to provide free samples
• Recognized industry leader
• Solid product warranty
• Top quality marketing materials
• Easy financing
• Incredible team support
Our business opportunity has all these and more!
Email or call me to learn how you can set in place a six-figure cash flow within less than 90 days.
In 2017, you can get healthy and wealthy with Kangen Water®…
Learn about the health benefits Kangen Water® can have on your body. Open the attached 5-page eBook now. It is packed full of information to educate you on the hidden power of what this machine can do.
The easiest and quickest way to set in place a six-figure income while improving your health is by teaming up with us in your Enagic® business.
1. Facial Expression
Facial expressions are responsible for a huge proportion of nonverbal communication. Consider how much information can be conveyed with a smile or a frown. While nonverbal communication and behavior can vary dramatically between cultures, the facial expressions for happiness, sadness, anger, and fear are similar throughout the world.
Deliberate movements and signals are an important way to communicate meaning without words. Common gestures include waving, pointing, and using fingers to indicate numeric amounts. Other gestures are arbitrary and related to culture.
Paralinguistics refers to vocal communication that is separate from actual language. This includes factors such as tone of voice, loudness, inflection, and pitch. Consider the powerful effect that tone of voice can have on the meaning of a sentence. When said in a strong tone of voice, listeners might interpret approval and enthusiasm. The same words said in a hesitant tone of voice might convey disapproval and a lack of interest.
4. Body Language and Posture
Posture and movement can also convey a great deal on information. Research on body language has grown significantly since the 1970’s, but popular media have focused on the over-interpretation of defensive postures, arm-crossing, and leg-crossing, especially after the publication of Julius Fast’s book Body Language. While these nonverbal behaviors can indicate feelings and attitudes, research suggests that body language is far more subtle and less definitive that previously believed.
People often refer to their need for “personal space,” which is also an important type of nonverbal communication. The amount of distance we need and the amount of space we perceive as belonging to us is influenced by a number of factors including social norms, situational factors, personality characteristics and level of familiarity. For example, the amount of personal space needed when having a casual conversation with another person usually varies between 18 inches to four feet. On the other hand, the personal distance needed when speaking to a crowd of people is around 10 to 12 feet.
6. Eye Gaze
The eyes play an important role in nonverbal communication and such things as looking, staring, and blinking can also be important nonverbal behaviors. When people encounter people or things that they like, the rate of blinking increases and pupils dilate. Looking at another person can indicate a range of emotions including hostility, interest, and attraction.
Communicating through touch is another important nonverbal behavior. There has been a substantial amount of research on the importance of touch in infancy and early childhood. Harry Harlow’s classic monkey study demonstrated how the deprivation of touch and contact impedes development. Baby monkeys raised by wire mothers experienced permanent deficits in behavior and social interaction. Touch can be used to communicate affection, familiarity, sympathy, and other emotions.
Our choice of color, clothing, hairstyles, and other factors affecting appearance are also considered a means of nonverbal communication. Research on color psychology has demonstrated that different colors can evoke different moods. Appearance can also alter physiological reactions, judgments, and interpretations. Just think of all the subtle judgements you quickly make about someone based on his or her appearance. These first impressions are important, which is why experts suggest that job seekers dress appropriately for interviews with potential employers.
- If you want to get along with any dog all you have to do is put some of your saliva in your palm and have the dog lick your hand. By doing this you will instantly become friends with any dog. The reason for this is they like saliva is they like the enzymes in the saliva. All animals seek enzymes such as lions when capture their prey they always first start eating the internal organs. Eskimos who live insecurely cold areas where hardly any plants grow, always eat the internal organs of their captured seal first. Source Hiromi Shinya,MD
2. A healthy persons body temperature is around 98.6 F.(37 C) once this falls the rate of metabolism declines by as much as 50%, further more the body temperature at which cancer cells can multiply more easily is around 95 F.
3. Test Pilot shot himself down
4. Mr. Allen Swift: Born – 1908 – Died 2010
This man owned and drove the same car for 82 years.
Can you imagine even having the same car for 82 years?
Mr. Allen Swift ( Springfield , Massachusetts ) received this 1928 Rolls-Royce Piccadilly-P1 Roadster from his father, brand new – as a graduation gift in 1928.
He drove it up until his death in 2010… At the age of 102.
He was the oldest living owner of a car that was purchased new.
It was donated to a Springfield museum after his death.
It has 1,070,000 miles on it, still runs like a Swiss watch, dead silent at any speed and is in perfect cosmetic condition.
82 years – That’s approximately 13,048 miles per year (1087 per month).
1,070,000 that’s miles not kilometres.