No words necessary 😁
Tag Archives: blonde
- Tests conducted by St. Lawrence University in New York found that there were more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people. Famous left-handed intellectuals include Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, and Benjamin Franklin. Less than 1% of the world’s population can be considered truly ambidextrous.
2. The Melanesians of New Guinea are the only dark-skinned group of humans known to have a high blonde hair rate.
3. Vitamin D is unusual because it is the only vitamin that can be synthesized in the body. Sunlight is the main source of Vitamin D, though sunscreen lotions with high SPF can prevent vitamin D formation. Vitamin D is also the only vitamin that is a hormone.
4. Insects such as termites and ants provide 10% of the protein consumed worldwide. Where insects are an integral part of a diet, they contribute as much as 40% of protein. In the United States, it is estimated that every adult unconsciously consumes one pound of insects each year due to garden produce, poor restaurant and home hygiene, and commercial foods for which the USDA allows a certain amount of insect fragments. Peanut butter, for example, is allowed to have 30 insect fragments per 100 grams.
5. Women are more susceptible to the effects of alcohol especially wine than men partly because they have less of an enzyme in the lining of the stomach that is needed to metabolize alcohol efficiently.
Studies show that you can think yourself younger. In the Journal of Gerontology. The benefits of this has been proven that they are less likely to get ill than those who feel old. So never let the words “I am too old” pass your lips. (Well that is my motto anyway and it seems to work.)
According to Deepak Chopra people who alter their lifestyle significantly by eating better and exercising more and practising meditation cause changes affecting over 500 genes. Even a strong emotion may be enough to alter a gene, because brain cells secrete new chemicals for sadness, happiness, confidence or shyness when their genes tell them to.
As I am “Down under” at the moment I found this statistic rather interesting. According to the magazine Nature and Health that it is estimated that at least 900,000 Australians are kept awake every night by a snoring partner.
According to Animal behavior Science study – If you are aggressive by nature there is an increased likelihood that your dog will be too. The reverse is also true – Shy people are apparently more likely to have quiet, passive pups.
Watching a movie tonight? Pick a comedy. According to a British study, people will eat up to 30 percent more when they watch a sad film.
According to England’s Luton University, Redheads are less likely to care for other people’s opinions; Brunettes are more socially conservative, while blondes are 10 percent more likely to be outgoing.