In 1963, major league baseball pitcher Gaylord Perry remarked, “They’ll put a man on the moon before I hit a home run.” On July 20, 1969, an hour after Neil Armstrong set foot on the surface of the moon, Perry hit is first, and only, home run while playing for the San Francisco Giants.
2. The Olympic flag’s colors are always red, black, blue, green, and yellow rings on a field of white. This is because at least one of those colors appears on the flag of every nation on the planet.
3. A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals that cause relaxation. Women seem to like light and frequent kisses while men like them more strenuous.
4. The moon is moving away from the Earth at a tiny, although measurable, rate every year. They say 85 million years ago it was orbiting the earth about 35 feet from the planet’s surface
5. A ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new due to debris that it absorbs over time. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration
6. Ionized water such as Kangen water causes the body to produce more red cells and consequently increases oxygen carrying capacity. Smaller water clusters , absorption faster greater hydration💦
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”