As you know dehydration occurs when you body is lacking in water and other fluids to function in a healthy way. Dehydration can lead to blood clots, seizures and other complications also effects mood and of course energy. That is why it is essential that you keep your body hydrated.
Here are six surprising indicators that you might be dehydrated.
- Bad breath. Saliva has antibacterial properties in it, but dehydration can prevent your body from making enough saliva.“If you’re not producing enough saliva in the mouth, you can get bacteria overgrowth and one of the side reactions of that is bad breath from chronic dehydration,” says John Higgins, MD, associate professor of cardiovascular medicine at the University of Texas in Houston, and chief of cardiology at Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital.
- Dry skin – Dehydration can cause dizziness not allowing enough blood volume so you are inclined to get dry skin. Flushing of the skin is usually because dry skin is not evaporating as well as it should. Dehydration can also exist even if the climate is cooler, it is milder but proper hydration is necessary .
- Muscle cramps – When you overheat it can cause muscle cramps if you are dehydrated as the muscles work harder and they seize up for the heat.
- Fever and chills – Dehydration can also cause symptoms of fever or chills. Fever can be dangerous so if the fever rises over 101 F be sure to seek medical advise.
- Food cravings, especially for sweets – This can also be a sign of dehydration. Mistaking a craving that you are hungry but in fact you are dehydrated. The liver which use water to release some glycogens and other components of your energy stores, so you can actually get cravings for food especially something sweet or salty snacks as your body is experiencing difficulty with glycogen production.Instead of those sorts of snacks go for high water content food such as fruit, and vegetables, that will help you stay hydrated. Watermelon is a good example.
- Headaches – Hydration is very important to keep the fluid sack that keeps your brain from injuring itself on the skull. As depletion of fluid can cause the brain to push up against parts of the skull and causing headaches. This can be quite debilitating so you need to be assured that Hydration is essential to complete healthy conditions.
- Yellow Urine – Urine is low volume and more yellowish than normal.
Ionized water is one of the best ways to keep your body hydrated and alkaline. This is where I will introduce you to that complete water system of Kangen Water.
If you go to LIFECHANGING-WATER.COM. You will be able to find out all the information on this ionizing machine plus a free eBook on the subject.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Acidity v alkaline in the Body
Your body’s alkaline and acid balance, also known as pH, can affect your overall well being. What affects body pH? All foods have the ability to change your body’s normal pH. The fluids and tissues do not stay in these fluctuating states of “too acidic” or “too alkaline” because the body is always striving toward balance. However, imbalance and disease can set in when the body is daily dealing with too many acid-forming foods and too much stress.
Find out more about how you can balance your bodies Acidity and Alkaline. After reading my free report: 14 Weight Loss Myths Busted. you are then to be introduced to a system that is very successful at losing weight and explaining the healthy and easy way to becoming trim and healthy without the pain of dieting. Its a money back guarantee and predicts you will loose at least 20lbs in four weeks. I have started it this week and have lost 2lbs which is good for me as I don’t do well at going without food I love (which I don’t have to). Not that I eat bad its just my body does not work as efficiently as it used to and the recommendations work.
A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery. Several carloads of family members followed a black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.
A passer-by remarked, “That guy must have been a very avid fisherman.”
“Oh, he still is,” remarked one of the mourners. …….
Matter of fact, he’s headed off to the lake as soon as we bury his wife
My beautiful Grandson Jayden is 16 today
He is thoughtful, gracious, funny, and more I could say
That precious little boy has become a rising star
He can’t wait to get his license and drive the car
Now that is an experience all of its own
Teaching him to drive, my nerves are blown
For some reason we stay too close to the road side
Letter boxes whizz past my window, it’s a kinda jerky ride
Anyhow he is not too bad
When he goes and gets lessons I will be glad
He has become a great surfer, attacks any waves
He has become fearless, a pleasure to watch as I do many days
My heart fills with pride as I watch him grow
Into the person he has become, his future bright I know
Lord where did that time, those years go, they sped away
It’s hard to believe he is 16 years old today
I know, exposing my funny side this morning. oh and by the way a ‘Tinnie is an aluminum boat’.
Mike goes to a boat and camping show in the big smoke and wins a tinnie.
He brought it home and his wife looks at him and says,
“What you gonna do with that. There’s no water to Float a boat within 160 Klms of here.”
He says, “I won it and I’m gonna keep it.”
His brother came over to visit several days later. He sees
The wife and asks where his brother is.
She says, “He’s out there in his tinnie”,
Pointing to the paddock behind the house.
The brother heads out behind the house and sees his Brother in the middle of a dry paddock sitting in the
Tinnie with a fishing rod in his hand ..
He yells out to him, “What are you doing?”
His brother replies, “I’m fishing. What the hell does it look like I’m a doing?”
His brother yells, “It’s people like you that give us people from the country a bad name, making everybody think we’re stupid.
If I could swim, I’d come out there and kick your arse!”