1. Most Australians will know this but some won’t: What is the original name of QANTAS : – Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services
2. Baking Soda, a pantry staple has now new and healthy claims. US researchers suggest baking soda can encourage the spleen to promote an anti-inflammatory environment. It is thought to reduce the inflammation of the autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Puppy Love at its best – The Arizona State University study found it was no coincidence that when puppies are at their most vulnerable is when they are most appealing to humans. Naturally in the wild at eight weeks they are weaned from their mother and have to fend for themselves. Researchers suggest that this could explain how dogs have evolved to rely on human care.
4. Swaying the hip – It is believed that women who sway their hips while walking increase their attractiveness by 50%.
5. You are unable to see all the dots in this illusion at once. It is hard for the human eye to process peripheral information, so the brain guesses to fill in the gaps. In this case it settles on intersecting gray lines instead of the 12 black dots