Tag Archives: antioxidant
The Kangen® 8 is Enagic®’s most powerful antioxidant machine . ” Small machine – Big Impact”
- Can you believe it there is money Soap. For that price there is probably more one dollar bills in it than $50 bill but a fun gift. You can buy these on Amazon
2. According to Science, Curcumin Removes Fluoride From the Brain.- Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! Tumeric has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. Source
3. This Happens to Your Stomach Fat When You Plank and these 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Do Plank Daily
4. A scientific study by the National Institute of Health, discovered: “The consumption of hydrogen rich water for 8 weeks resulted in a 39% increase in antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and a 43% decrease in thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in urine. Further, subjects demonstrated an 8% increase in high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol and a 13% decrease in total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol from baseline to 4 weeks.”
5. There is a rare type of blood that is shared by only 43 people in the entire world. ‘Rhnull’ blood does not contain any of the Rh antigens that 99.9% of humans have. It is often called ‘Golden Blood’ because it can be given to anyone who has a rare Rh blood type, but there are only 9 active donors, so it is only used in extreme circumstances.
As you know I am in the business of encouraging you to buy and use the best water machine in the world. I have one and love it. With a touch of a button you are able to make the water you want to the benefit of your body and soul. Kangen water has amazing antioxidant benefits and hydrates the body like no other water that I have experienced. I love it; everyone should have one.
The company that manufactures these machines is Enagic, one of the best network marketing companies in the world, with the most prestigious certifications. It is a Japanese company that has been around for 43 years so it has been tried and tested.
This video will give you all the information you need about the machines and its health benefits. Also it will explain the company’s compensation plan. If you are interested in networking and making a great living from the business you need to check this out. Unmatched in the home-based business arena, learn about Enagic’s POWERFUL, yet SIMPLE 8-point compensation plan. Learn how YOU can earn thousands of dollars by simply helping others get healthy.
It does not matter which country you are living in – Australia, India, America, Uk, Europe – there is business for you and a good one.
Take a look at the video it’s only 18 minutes.
1. Turmeric can help protect against Aluminum Toxicity.
Aluminum can destroy the endocrine system and lead to widespread hormonal imbalance (especially when it’s absorbed through the lymph system) if it accumulates beyond a certain level. It’s even been linked with breast cancer, prostate cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities are well-known. By neutralizing both chronic inflammation and oxidative stress—two of the greatest inhibitors of the body’s natural detoxification functions—turmeric helps protect against the negative effects of aluminum and other heavy metals.
2. To figure out how much water you should drink daily. Halve your body weight – If you are 54 kilos you should drink 2.7 liters a day.
3. Legend has it that tea was discovered accidentally. About 5,000 years ago when the Chinese Emperor witnessed leaves blow from a near by bush into a pot of boiling water.
Anyway both Black and Green tea prevent the breakdown of Acetylcholine a chemical found to be lacking in the brain of those with Alzhiemer’s disease. Green tea is found to contain l-theanine an amino acid which increases the activity of dopamine and the alpha waves of the brain.
4. Warm feet. They say that 30% of woman’s likelihood of achieving orgasm will be if her feet are warm. This is information from researchers from the Netherlands. So go buy some fancy bedsocks guys .
5. Keep a potted ‘Peace Lily’ on your desk. A NASA study showed this plant was the most effective at removing airborne toxins especially in the office to ward of all those office place germs. Interesting I thought.
I actually got this information from a Magazine called “Freedom Leaf“. It is a magazine that is promoting the reform of medicinal use of marijuana.
Wether you agree with legalizing Marijuana or not it actually has some good arguments and ideas, one of them was this list of uses of Rosemary.
They are not just promoting cannabis they are also promoting the health benefits of most herbs and as they say the more we use herbs in our everyday life the healthier we will become.
Rosemary is native to the mediterranean and a member of the mint family Lamiaceae.
Health Properties of Rosemary
1. Research on rosemary highlight its ability to help prevent cancer and age-related skin damage, boost the functioning of the liver and act as a mild diuretic to help reduce swelling.
2. Shown to increase the blood flow to the head and brain, improving memory concentration.
If you have a rosemary plant, whether it’s in a pot or in the garden, when you come home from work each day or on your way to work, pick a small piece of rosemary and give it a good sniff and you will be surprised how good it makes you feel. Gives your head a cool, clear, fresh feeling.
3. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, rosemary has been shown to have antioxidant properties that can prevent free radicals from damaging cell membranes and altering DNA which can result in cell death.
4. Physiotherapy research confirms that rosemary increases circulation by dilating arteries and noted that this herb possesses antioxidant properties that reduce atherosclerosis risk in young healthy adults by improving serum activity
5. It also contains anti-inflammatory compounds that may make it useful for reducing the severity of asthma attacks.
6. Extremely rich in many B-complex vitamins, such as folic acid, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and riboflavin.
7. Extractions of rosemary when applied over scalp have stimulating function on the hair-bulbs and help prevent premature baldness and restore hair growth.
8. Rosemary tea – good remedy for removing nervous headache, colds and depression.
9. Use the tea as a gargle to help heal mouth ulcers, sores and as a mouth wash.
Today is going to be a ‘Did You Know’ about some health research. Most of it via Dr Oz.
Because the way the body works, nutritionally if you eat less of something the more you will eat of something else. That is why you need a balanced nutritional diet.
1. Coffee is America’s No 1 anti Oxidant. “Americans get more of their antioxidants from coffee than any other dietary source” – Words from Joe Vinson, Ph.D., a chemistry professor
2. Red Potatoes have more antioxidants that any other Potato. The skins have as much as 10 to 12 times the amount of antioxidants as the flesh. These antioxidant levels should encourage people to eat more red-skinned potatoes.
3. Anger, stress, anxiety is the major cause of chronic back pain according to Dr David Hanscom. His words”Pain is a perception – nothing more, nothing less. Understanding pain allows you to gain control of your care. Freedom from pain is not possible – with the right tools it is probable.”
4. 1 to 1 of epsom salts and Hair conditioner is great for your hair, gives it a shine and volumizes your hair and it feels soft. (I tried it and it is great). Go to wellnessmama to find 21 more uses for epsom salts.
5. With new studies it has been found that saturated fats are not bad for your heart as has been with previous opinions. Throw away the recipe for egg white omelets and use the whole egg. I actually watched this information on Dr Oz and I have read information on this subject for years so am in total agreement. Kick the sugar that is your killer.