Great job Jackson Dean
Tag Archives: Anthem
- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.
From Outside Looking in
This Election from an Outsider looking in
It drives you crazy, One does not know where to begin
Hillary Clinton as we know well
There is a lot of History to tell
Donald Trump he is new to the Political scene
In the construction and real estate business he has been
My opinion well I guess it does not count for much
As I am an Australian unable to vote as such
Donald is the one you vote for if you want change
Unfortunate but he is always in the middle of the main stream media firing range
We only get to see one side, tiny part of his speeches
While journalists commit media bias breaches
Now Wikileaks on the other hand
Give you an insight of the Clinton Brand
It should be that her future is written in sand
Washed away by truth that should see her banned
I hope for Julian Assange’s sake
That Donald wins the presidential stake
In my opinion Julian’s life could be a little unsafe, may be on the line
As if Hillary wins she could aim for him with revenge on her mind
Because there is a question about the death of the young man Seth Rich
DNC staffer, Shot multiple times, suspected of being a snitch
Donald Trump may not be perfect but will give it a good try
If you want more of the same, vote Clinton but I would question Why?
We need to make changes, the young, some adult choices
I believe if we don’t, there will be more violence, and unheard voices
America is a great country, Powerful, beautiful, free and strong
Everyone should be proud of this country and stand for the National Anthem song
The divisions will get greater I believe if you vote for the same
In my opinion Clinton wants your vote with no care of you, being president is her aim
She has lied, deceived and been to the country untrue
Many have died under her care with the protection of the democratic crew
Well as you can see I am a supporter of Mr Donald Trump for Presidential pass
I like his choices of running mates who are intelligent, experienced and have class
I believe he will be a negotiator with peace and prosperity on his mind
This country could see great changes, be safe with secure borders by design
Look in the end what I have to say or believe is of no consequence to you
But make sure you vote for what you believe in and feel. Vote for integrity and what you believe is true
Just saying this election has broken some barriers of tradition of how to win
It certainly has our attention as an Outsider looking in
This of course is my opinion