1. NATURAL SLUG REPELLENT – Mix one part espresso (real, not instant) with 10 parts water and spray on areas of the garden where you’ve seen slugs and snails.
The caffeine will absorb into their skin and kill them, so if you prefer a cruelty-free alternative try repelling them with copper barrier tape or picking the little slimers off by hand (after dark by torchlight is the best time).
2. If you have these personality traits you will live longer. Researchers have determined that regardless of age, gender or nationality, there are five core personality traits that everyone has that will help determine that you will live longer. These five traits are classified as OCEAN (or the Big 5) –
3. Leonardo Da Vinci loved geology – He is believed to have found physical evidence disputing biblical claims, He studied rocks, fossils, and river erosion that led him to the conclusion that the world is a lot older than stated in the book of Genesis, he also believed that marine fossils found in the mountains were the result of falling sea levels not the Great Flood.
4. Playing Tetris ( tile-matching puzzle) after traumatic experience can help eliminate bad memories. Memories fad more rapidly and helps with distracting from self-pity and interferes with the way long-term memories are stored.
5, Small nut shape Poops 💦 – You are probably needing to drink a lot More water – Preferably Kangen Water. Lack of fibre is another reason
I would say that this is just a guide.
I like this video – Why? The reason being I think it is a great introduction to life for your children who are now of the age that are entering the work force or going off to study at University. I believe those who have talents often do not make the most of them and end up wondering after a few years “what happened” where did all that time go and I have achieved very little. There are reasons why some succeed and some do not and I believe this guy explains it very well. We often see these qualities in our own children and I believe we should be aware and nurture qualities no matter what the age.
This video is a fantastic video explaining the benefits of a Kangen Water machine. The speaker is a young brilliant man who is not a distributor but a user of this water. The video is not long and worth 4 minutes to listen too if you are curious about this water, like I was when I first heard about it. Go for it and enjoy
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Read all about the machine and the excellent one of a kind business opportunity that is available with this machine.
Jonathan Amaret is the man most people come to when even money cannot solve their problems. There are many financial and self-help gurus out there, but Jonathan is not one of them. For the last five years, he has quietly served as a mentor and advisor to people from all walks of life including celebrities, politicians, millionaires, billionaires and even royalty. Jonathan’s methods are inspired by nearly two decades of hands-on experience with ancient mind-mastery teachings and his unyielding belief that when a person learns to understand every internal part of their self, all external things fall into place.
Beyond his achievements and accolades, including becoming a NASA Aerospace Scholar, Presidential Scholar, and four-time award-winning author, he has also physically died and lived to tell the tale only to share his life-changing teachings with the world.
Thought this was interesting. Not that I care too much about some of those in the picture but it is interesting that they are indulging in drinking the Kangen water. Probably why some of them are looking pretty good for their age.
For more information go to:- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
Great song. It should be shared with others as it has a great message. I so believe all Kids of today need to be aware of what they are eating from a young age. It will hold them in good stead for the rest of their lives.
1. A new study looked at whether America’s thirst for soda speeds up how the body’s cells age.
Researchers at the University of California, San Francisco used a sample of 5300 healthy adults. Dr. Elissa Epel worked on the study for 5 years.
“We think we can get away with drinking lots of soda as long as we are not gaining weight, but this suggests that there is an invisible pathway that leads to accelerated aging, regardless of weight,” said Dr. Epel.
Epel’s team discovered that in people who drank more sugar-sweetened beverages, the ends of their chromosomes, known as telomeres, were shorter.
The shorter the telomere, the less a cell can regenerate thus aging the body, and raising the risk of disease and early death.
“This finding is alarming because it suggest that soda may be aging us, in ways we are not even aware of,” said Dr. Epel.
Researchers found no link in cell aging, however, when drinking diet sodas and fruit juices.
Source – http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/10/18/ucsf-study-links-soda-to-premature-aging-disease-early-death/
2. Hey everyone should have one of these Loo’s
4. The top 10 driver distractions
b. Reading the newspaper (In the car? ok I believe them. Now thats got to be worse than texting)
c. Personal grooming. Putting on make-up, shaving. (yep seen it all)
d. Talking on mobile without hands free kit.
e. Changing the radio/ipod/MP3 player.
f. Using GPS or other navigational systems.
g. Eating while driving
h. children in the car
i. Billboards/outdoor advertising. (This I do find distracting)
j. Young Men with no shirts on while exercising, like running (Hmmm very indeed). Had to add that one.
5. Did you know there is an old wives tale that says if you put a cork in the bed it will help you reduce leg cramps. Apparently it works. Maybe its the bottle of wine you drink first.