Tag Archives: affect

Made in china – Live Without it!

 

Looking for something not made in china, Hmmm a little difficult. Right now if I cannot find something made in Australia or any other part of the world except China I will not buy it. This is my stand against China . This virus is aimed at crippling you and your country financially. No other reason. To become absolutely controlled by China in our children future I hope not. Climate change will have minuscule affect on your children’s life compared to what would happen under the thumb of China. Think it won’t happen, think again. Anyway that is my rant and belief.

On to another subject, well still involves China. I was looking to buy some vitamins yesterday and read somewhere that most of the vitamin ‘C’  comes from China. Interesting I thought so I decided to try to find out who owns most of the vitamin Companies in this country. There is a website called guide.ethical.org.au  and found that companies that I thought were New Zealand and or Australia were not so. I was expounding a Company called “Go Healthy” thinking it was  owned  by a New Zealand company, nope China is . Here is a list of other vitamin brands owned by China

Healthy Care (Gov of China)

Natures Care (Gov of China)

Vitamore (Gov of China)

VitAustralia (Gov of China)

Nutra Life (Shanghi Pharma China)

So if you are with me on this go to this website or any other  Google site (as this is an Australian site) to  and check out who owns what before you buy it. One would never know what they put it so called healthy supplements that are distributed to the innocent. If China is willing to put our countries and lives at risk with a virus see how easy it would be to manipulate drugs and supplements .

Australian owned Companies

Caruso’s

Wagner

Synergy

Blackmores

Bioglan

Natures Way

Naturopathica

These companies are very successful so China could soon be on their back door trying to buy these as well. Just sayin.

Read the labels on your food. I am a label reader from way back so find it interesting what we eat with ingredients from China. Peanut butter for instant. Label on the jar read min of 10% Australian made. Where did the other 90% come from?? The one I bought with no sugar said made in NZ with 50% Australian ingredients so that of course was my number one choice.

Hey we all have a bit of spare time at the moment with this isolation so when you go shopping read the labels. Clothes, sheets, towels, all food, and buy from your own country first and any other country bar China. We don’t need to go to war over this we can squeeze them by supporting our own industries and the employed. It may cost a few dollars more but you are feeding your own country so ‘made in China” don’t buy it, Boycott it as you could probably do without it anyway. This is my opinion.

“If you don’t do different nothing will change”

Leave a comment

Filed under Articles