1. Click for Coupons » The AARP grocery coupon center powered by coupons.com offer coupons for groceries beverages, household items and health products.
2. Home Improvement. Go toAARP . Learn about tips and low-cost home modifications and money-saving ideas to make your home more comfortable.
3. Traveling » AARP travel center is powered by Expedia for all vacations. receive discounts from most AARP travel hotel and car rentals. No airline or cruise booking fees.
4. Discounts Daily » Receive up to 50 percent off products from national chains such as target.com, Sears, Kmart and many others. Online at Everyday Savings Center. Savings on electronics, furniture, books and apparel.
5. Park and Fly » Save 10 percent at more than 130 off-site discount airport parking facilities operated by park Ride Fly USA Nationwide. complimentary services include “curb – to – curb shuttle service to and from the airport, valet and /or self-parking and luggage assistance. 1-877-503-7275 toll – free.
6. Denny’s deal » 20 percent off your check every day at Denny’s from 4pm to 10pm. Coffee for you and your guests is a dollar, 24/7. dennys.com
7. Become a better driver » AARP offers the nation’s first and largest driver refresher course at a discount for members. In some states if you finish the course you may save money on the insurance premiums. 1-888-227-7669 toll-free or aarp.org/drive
8. Car and home coverage » If you insure your home or car with AARP insurance program from the Hartford, you will receive up to a 10 percent discount on the rates for your home and 15 percent on your car insurance. aarp.thehartford.com/msb
9. Eye sight savings » Save up to 30 percent off the regular price of eyewear, including bifocals, trifocals, lens options and frames, at lenscrafters, pearle vision, sears optical, target Optical, JCPenney Optical and many private practitioners. Offered through eyemed vision Care. aarphealthcare.com
10. Screening tests » You can get six free health screenings from AARP and Walgreen on the AARP/Walgreen wellness tour. the tour visits cities nationwide and in Puerto Rico through next February. aarpwalgreens.com/tour
11. Med Matching » Check out AARP’S doughnut hole calculator to find less expensive but therapeutically similar, drugs for preventing or treating medical conditions. Those who have fallen into medicare part D’s “doughnut hole” will receive a $250 rebate check from Medicare automatically this year. aarp.org/doughnuthole
12. Fit@50 » Get fit. Visit the online fitness center for exercise news and motivational tips.You can join an online group, Fat2Fit, that has helped nearly 4,000 people lose weight and become more active over the past year. aarp.org/fit.
13. Keep on Working » If you are looking for no-cost job search assistance or a career counseling to help you stay in the market, AARP offers free advice and resources, including career fairs and access to employers that value workers 50 and older. aarp.org/work
14. For a better retirement » AARP provides free webinars that offer tips on how to stretch you money and make ends meet. Avoid investment fraud and figure out how much to save for retirement. aarp.org/moneywebinars
15. Save on cell plans » Receive a free phone from Consumer Cellular when you sign up for a new service. The plan includes 5 percent off monthly service and 30 percent off selected accessories. No long-term contract required. consumercellular.com/aarp