This is a man who stands by his convictions and went to jail because of it. We all need to take note of this and take our own action especially if this is happening near you. It is for us at Weyba. They are putting a tower near the family home even after they have had several people partition against it. Their objection fell on deaf ears.
Once you watch the video you will realize that you are being warned by the experts in their field.
The information he has for you will shock and make you think twice before you buy property even mildly close to these towers.
- Cranberries are great for stronger teeth. Apparently according to the Oral Health Foundation the polyphenols dark-colored berries such as cranberries and blueberries are ale to prevent harmful bacteria from sticking you gums and teeth. They suggest eating these berries straight after a meal to make the most of the benefits. Source
2. Researchers from Northwestern University in the US have developed a wearable skin patch that can screen your sweat for potential diseases and health markers. It is not available for purchase as yet but a great idea and hopefully will not take too long to come on the market. Source
3. Cheese is not only good for the soul it is also beneficial for the heart . An Australian study found a Mediterranean diet rich in cheese can significantly boost health outcomes for those at risk of heart disease. They believe even more so than a low-fat diet. My nieces wife Franny will love this.❤️
4. You may have heard that on average a person will swallow 8 spiders a year in your sleep. Probably not so. There is no scientific record of it ever actually happening. Spiders get most of the information about their surroundings through vibrations. Snoring, breathing and heartbeat will probably scare them away.
5. Pablo Picasso once said “When I was a child my Mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier you will be a general. If you become a monk you will end up as the Pope’ . Well I became a painter and wound up as Picasso”
I listen to this very articulate and thought out words from this young man. It does not matter what country we live in it is time we need to stand up to the thoughtless, expensive over regulated Governments who run our lives. Most of those politicians have never had an honest job in their lives. I need not say more as this man says it all. It is no secret that I believe we have the right to bear arms and in this country Australia and New Zealand that right has been taken away and of course I believe 95% of the population agree with it. Note It is only the honest that don’t have guns, criminals do. One day you may wish you had one.
Politicians better listen to this man if they want to be voted in again as he is the voice of many.
Please listen to this because it needs sharing if you believe what he has to say.
Here are just some of the uses that essential oils have. Never choose fragrant oils as they are not pure. Essentially, Essential oils are pure. It’s almost like having a first aid kit in your bathroom as they have uses for all sorts of medicinal and cosmetic conditions. Some are a little expensive but that is because it is not as easy to procure the oil from some plants and the cost are more.
I pinched this information off the Dr Axe site as sometimes it is easier to look at infograms for information than reading screens of text
Try it you will just love the smell anyway.❤️
This is a fantastic meal made easy by Jamie Oliver. He even makes his own Green curry Paste. It is so simple so easy and just divine for that evening meal with a difference.
- Diamonds are either rare, nor valuable. In one of the most successful advertising campaigns of all time, De Beers claimed that a man should be spending two months salary on a diamond engagement ring. Then they raised their prices, restricted their supply and created a costly illusion that generations of people still consider to be a mandatory part of the marriage process.
2. In 1870 two million rabbits were killed every year in Australia, all descended from just 24 released in 1859. In 1859, a man named Thomas Austin, a landowner in Winchelsea, Victoria imported 24 … Within a number of years, those 24 rabbits multiplied into millions. … By 1890, rabbits werespotted all the way in Western Australia.
3. Airbags deploy between 100 & 200 MPH( 160kph – 322kph.) If you ride with your feet on the dash you may send our knees through your eye sockets if the airbag is deployed. Police are sharing this photo in hopes of spreading awareness while driving
4. Difference in size between Australia and Austria
5. Ren’e Descartes the French Philosopher, mathematician, and scientist had a fetish for cross-eyed women. He is famous for having made an important connection between geometry and algebra, which allowed for the solving of geometrical problems by way of algebraic equations
Nomophobia means ‘Love of your Phone’
An increasing number of us are coming to realize that our relationships with our phones are not exactly what a couples therapist would describe as “healthy.”
- The time you spend on your phone is time you’re not spending doing other pleasurable things, like hanging out with a friend or pursuing a hobby. Instead of thinking of it as “spending less time on your phone,” think of it as “spending more time on your life.”
- What’s your posture like? How’s your breathing? Is whatever you’re doing on your phone making you feel good?
- Leave your phone at home while you go for a walk. Stare out of a window during your commute instead of checking your email. Pay attention to your craving. What does it feel like in your body?
- When you see someone pull out their phone on the street or an elevator does it make you want to check yours. Use that as a cue to take a deep breath and refrain from checking yours
- This is your life. How much of it do you want to spend on your phone?
A subject dear to my heart. I find it so frustrating when the use of phones interfere with the presence of your precious children, a friend, relation anyone that would like your attention. To me personally using your phone in the presence of any one shows that their importance to you is Zero. Another thing which I need to pull myself up about is texting instead of phoning when communicating with friends. Anyway I thought this book looked interesting and found a video that explains very well the diagnosis of those who have anxiety when not near their phone.
Being present whether walking the dog, or visiting or just in the presence of your family is very important.