These figures appear to come from a legitimate source. If they are correct I think all protestor should do their home work first before blaming others, especially the police who put there lives on the line wether black or white.
More compassion, responsibility, caring and love is what is needed by all. Hard to take their protest seriously
1. Check supermarket pharmacies – Some national chains and discount stores offer common medications for free. If your deductible is $10 you will save $120 a year on just one prescription
2. Kill unwanted charges – Trim (ask trim.com) hunts for unwanted recurring subscriptions on your credit cards. The site says it can save you $180 a year
3. According to the National Geographic, “Bottled water is a drain on the environment: The U.S. public goes through about 50 billion water bottles a year, and most of those plastic containers are not recycled. Transporting the bottles and keeping them cold also burns fossil fuels, which give off greenhouse gases.” 1500 plastic bottles are consumed every second. Enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the earth four times. And, it will take 1000 years for the plastic to degrade.
Here is a way to save money and help with the excess use of water bottles. If you buy this Hydrogen rich water machine which will give you unadulterated water with great alkaline benefits for your health and you won’t be drinking the acidic , toxic water from plastic bottles.
As you know I love ❤️ these machines and think everyone should have one. ” If you don’t do different nothing will change”❤️
Kangen hydrogen-rich water ‘V’ Bottled water – Savings would be $1378.24 plus better health for you and the environment.
This machine also comes with an amazing compensation plan if you go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com you can read all about it and if you have any questions, as I am sure you will, ring David at 2812396410, it is a business opportunity not to be missed.
Read more at: http://www.lifechanging-water.com/
When you lied on your resume about having previous sheepdog experience.
- Sleeping on your left side can help reduce acid reflux. This is because left side sleeping keeps the stomach below the esophagus and gravity helps keep the reflux at bay.
2. Personality traits like honesty and helpfulness can make you appear more physically attractive
3. The average lifespan of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
4. Rubber bands last longer if you refrigerate them.
5. Black and white caterpillars can cause severe allergic reactions in some people who touch them.
6. you can always see your nose but your mind just ignores it
Click here to find out more about Kangen water and its compensation plan