1. Corn, beans, and squash are called the “three sisters.”
The Native Americans planted corn, beans and squash together so that they would benefit each other.
- The corn provides a structure for the beans to climb.
- The beans provide the nitrogen to the soil that other plants can utilize
- The squash spreads along the ground preventing weeds
- The prickly squash leaves also keep away raccoons, which don’t like to step on them.
2. Qatar is the only country that begins with a Band Iraq is the only country that ends with a q.
3. The letter Q, W and X was illegal in Turkey for 85 years
Romanisation, it was argued, would help standardise Turkish spelling, improve literacy, and allow for cheaper and more convenient printing (the Arabic script required more than 400 pieces of type).
4. The biggest dam built by beavers is twice as long as the Hoover Dam. Speaking of Hoover Dam there is enough concrete in the Hoover Dam to build a road across the US from Coast to Coast.
5. In 2007 210,000 Americans were injured b lawnmowers. The lawn mower is the most dangerous item in the garden and the second is the flower-pot. Who knew. Oh on the subject as I know it’s a piece of useless information but Edwin Beard Budding who invented the lawn mower tested his invention at night so no one would think he was mad. Budding’s mower was designed primarily to cut the grass on sports grounds and extensive gardens, as a superior alternative to the scythe, and was granted a British patent on August 31, 1830. Source
Now using a petrol driven Lawn mower for one hour produces as much air pollution as a 100 mile car trip. Source
Want to Transform your life? What if you found a product system that worked? The benefits outweigh your excuses and Fears.
The good thing is if you are not happy with your results there is a 100% money back Guarantee.
This is what Isagenix is all about. I am giving it a go as I do need to lose at least 10lbs and get back to a size 10 Aust. Will let you know when I make it.
If you are curious take a look at what it is all about and of course there is also a great income to be earned from it as well. I believe from experience of others and hopefully myself you will want any friends or relations to get on the program if that is what they need. Plus its good to do the program with someone it gives you incentive.
Isagenix USA –
Elle Macpherson who is now 54 has a fit and healthy body of a 21-year-old in my opinion. Looks fantastic.
She has not always found keeping this way easy as she used to suffer from digestive problems and spent much time researching and finding a solution.
She does not always have breakfast at the traditional time she may have it later if she has been eating later in the evening. In the mornings she always wakes up and has a glass of hot water and lemon then a green juice . It is her own brand of Super Elixir Greens that she adds to her juice.
Her secret to a glowing skin is alkaline water. She prefers drinking it with lemon cayenne, turmeric and a bit of stevia to taste. She also enjoys sipping on rosewater spiked with sparking water.
She now follows a plant-based alkaline diet and drinks 3 liters of alkaline water a day.
She says that a good smile, good teeth, good hair and good skin plus a good mood is worth a thousand injectable and Botox and facial masks. I Agree .
On waking, I have 3 large glasses of the ionized Kangen water and honestly it makes you feel energized and miss it when it is not Available to me. I have just had 3 weeks in NZ and tried hard to drink tap water as I did not have kangen water available. I am afraid I let myself get a little dehydrated. Could not wait to get back to my machine. Kangen water makes a difference.
For more information on Kangen water click here
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
I am always amused how they take just the worst picture they can find of those with weight on, then you get this fabulous picture once they have lost weight. Admittedly they probably felt like that when some one was taking their picture while overweight and of course feeling fantastic once they look like she does.
It is actually a great story. Jennifer was 190 lbs (about 86 kilo’s) and lost 76lbs which is no mean feat. Jennifer went on an Isagenix challenge and won. I believe the prize is how she now looks in my opinion. She should be very proud of herself and is an example that Isagenix works with great results. Which is also a fact that there is no excuse why you have unwanted weight and because of the ingredients of this product they guarantee that you will be feeling great with more energy and a body that is functioning like a healthy body should.
Want to know more go to – davidvoth.isagenix.com