Category Archives: Articles
Some days you just need this sort of video to make you chuckle . A friend sent it to me via FaceBook and its a few years old but so funny. Could happen to any of us. Well it could if we lived in a very cold climate, which I don’t.
Detox Drink Recipe Ingredients
If you want to cleanse, lose body fat, boost energy and help reverse disease, then adding natural detox drinks to your diet can help you improve your quality of life … fast!
Try this Secret Detox drink recipe for fast results:
Apple Cider Vinegar is full of enzymes and good bacteria. It contains acetic acid, which has been shown to lower blood pressure up to 6 percent. It can also help eat up the starches if you do eat grains in your diet. (I use Bragg – Apple Cider Vinegar.)
Lemon juice helps balance blood sugar and has an alkaline effect on your body helping to regulate PH. It also contains vitamin C.
Cinnamon is one of the best antioxidants on the planet. It’s the number one herb/spice for balancing blood sugar.
Cayenne pepper has been shown to drop blood pressure, increase metabolism.
Stevia is an all-natural sweetener made from the stevia plant, and it’s a great replacement for any artificial sweeteners.
I recommend consuming this drink three times daily 20 minutes before meals for two weeks, then consuming it one time a day before breakfast or lunch.
Secret Detox Drink Recipe
- 1 glass of warm or hot water (12-16 oz.)
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon raw, local honey (optional)
- Warm the water.
- mix all ingredients together.
- Best served warm but drink at desired temperature.
It would be a good idea to add whipped cream for the beard. You would have to put the cream on just before you serve it.
- Judean Date Palm was miraculously brought back to life following the chance discovery of seeds in the 2,000-year-old ruins of Masada, the male date palm tree named Methuselah, the only one of his kind, has become a father.
For thousands of years, the date palm was a staple crop in the Kingdom of Judea, as it was a source of food, shelter and shade. Thick forests of the palms towering up to 80 feet and spreading for 7 miles covered the Jordan River valley from the Sea of Galilee in the north to the shores of the Dead Sea in the south.
So valued was the tree that it became a recognized as a symbol of good fortune in Judea. It is chronicled in the Bible, Quran and ancient literature for its diverse powers, from an aphrodisiac to a contraceptive, and as a cure for a wide range of diseases including cancer, malaria and toothache.
2. Raynaud’s disease is a condition that turns your fingers white or blue when you are cold. Your body overreact to cold temperatures and restricts blood flow to the extremities. Apparently smaller arteries that supply blood to your skin narrow, limiting blood circulation to affected areas
3. According to studies too much exercise is not healthy. Your body’s Homeostasis (regulators that keep the composition of the extracellular fluids constant) collapses when you over do exercise. Moderation is important. Stress on the body produces large amounts of free radicals that causes stress like sore or strained muscles. So overdoing exercise has no health benefits. Source: The Enzyme Factor. (Excellent book – worth getting)
4. Water the giver of life – Our bodies are composed of nearly 90 percent waters using pure water for drinking and bathing is essential to our health. More than 700 pollutants most of them carcinogens often found in drinking water from municipal sources and rural wells. The exposure to our skin is significant and goes unrecognized as a health threat . Filtered water is the safest way to go. It can be a little pricy but it is the only way to give your family the highest quality water.
Additional source: http://lifechanging-water.com
5. I know it’s almost winter here in the States but it will be summer sometime somewhere and there will be bugs and mosquitos. Now as you know repellents contain dangerous chemicals. It has been shown that prescription drugs in you system can combine with other compounds such as what you put on your skin and can cause brain cell death and other neurotic reactions including seizures. A natural substance which I use daily in my oil burner (it is also called Indian oil of verbena) is a great choice to keep the bugs away. You will find it at your health food store.
Source: Secrets of Longevity: Hundreds of ways to live to be 100 (another excellent book I have had it for years. Not sure if I will live till 100 but will give it a try)
This is very interesting and makes you think out of the box for a change.