Category Archives: Articles
Thought this was very helpful. Good advice also.
- Chew 25 times. …
- Feed yourself with your non-dominant hand. …
- Eat every thing with chopsticks for a week. …
- Put your fork down between each bite. …
- Take your first bite with your eyes closed. …
- Try to identify every ingredient in your meal. …
- Put your food on a plate. …
- Sit at a table.
Explore a better way to take vitamins at home and on the go. Pure and effective, the Tespo system provides only active ingredients in a liquid shot, making it easier for your body to absorb all of the essential nutrients it needs, each and every time.
Box contents: 1 dispenser, 1 Tespo-Go, 1 cup, 1 electrical power cord
- Tespo dispenser and Tespo-Go for all discs.
- Dispenser knows which day you’re on.
- Dispenser mixes formula perfectly.
This just came up on my Facebook page and I thought it looked like a great idea. On looking into it I think I will give it a try once I have used up all my vitamins.
- If you want to get along with any dog all you have to do is put some of your saliva in your palm and have the dog lick your hand. By doing this you will instantly become friends with any dog. The reason for this is they like saliva is they like the enzymes in the saliva. All animals seek enzymes such as lions when capture their prey they always first start eating the internal organs. Eskimos who live insecurely cold areas where hardly any plants grow, always eat the internal organs of their captured seal first. Source Hiromi Shinya,MD
2. A healthy persons body temperature is around 98.6 F.(37 C) once this falls the rate of metabolism declines by as much as 50%, further more the body temperature at which cancer cells can multiply more easily is around 95 F.
3. Test Pilot shot himself down
4. Mr. Allen Swift: Born – 1908 – Died 2010
This man owned and drove the same car for 82 years.
Can you imagine even having the same car for 82 years?
Mr. Allen Swift ( Springfield , Massachusetts ) received this 1928 Rolls-Royce Piccadilly-P1 Roadster from his father, brand new – as a graduation gift in 1928.
He drove it up until his death in 2010… At the age of 102.
He was the oldest living owner of a car that was purchased new.
It was donated to a Springfield museum after his death.
It has 1,070,000 miles on it, still runs like a Swiss watch, dead silent at any speed and is in perfect cosmetic condition.
82 years – That’s approximately 13,048 miles per year (1087 per month).
1,070,000 that’s miles not kilometres.