I have never heard of this before so is rather interesting reading. If you go to the website of Dr Mercola you can read this article in depth
This is verbatim from Dr Mercola’s site.
- Recommendations for once-a-day aspirin were pulled by the FDA when the risks of major bleeding far outweighed the benefits of preventing a heart attack. Salicylic acid, the active ingredient, is found in high concentrations in cumin
- Eating one teaspoon of cumin in well-spiced foods spikes blood levels of salicylic acid as if you took a baby aspirin. Data show those eating foods high in salicylic acid may help lower their risk of developing certain cancers
- Consider stimulating the vagus nerve, or 10th cranial nerve, to activate the parasympathetic nervous system and protect your heart
- Nattokinase and lumbrokinase are two aspirin alternatives without high side effect profiles, which demonstrate the ability to improve circulation and reduce the risk of serious clotting.
- Dissolve excess fibrin in blood vessels, which improves circulation, causes clot dissolution and reduces risk of severe clotting.
- Reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol and increases HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Reduces blood viscosity, improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
- and lumbrokinase are two aspirin alternatives without high side effect profiles, which demonstrate the ability to improve circulation and reduce the risk of serious clotting)
Lumbrokinase is an enzyme derived from Lumbricus rubellus, a species of earthworm. Sold as a dietary supplement, lumbrokinase is classified as a fibrinolytic enzyme (a substance that promotes the breakdown of fibrinogen, a protein involved in blood clotting
Once again this is an interesting article from Dr Mercola. Molecular Hydrogen has so many antioxidant properties, so being extremely healthy for the body. Dr Mercola uses Tablets that you put in water. Not necessary with a Kangen Water machine as it makes its own.
- Molecular hydrogen (H2) is a gas with very unique and selective antioxidant effects. It works primarily by improving the redox status of the cell when needed
- Hydrogen is the smallest molecule in the universe, which is why its bioavailability is so great. It’s also neutral, so it can easily penetrate any membrane space in your body
- Drinking hydrogen water can double your cellular concentration of hydrogen gas. For about five minutes, your blood level peaks, and this is when beneficial changes in cell signaling and gene expression occur
- Molecular hydrogen is best taken cyclically or pulsed. If you take it continuously — say you’re drinking hydrogen water throughout the whole day — the effect seems to dissipate and can actually vanish altogether
- For best results, 1 liter of water from Kangen machine and drink it all in the morning is my suggestion. This will give you a very strong pulse, which will produce better results than a lower pulse twice a day. Once the tablets are fully dissolved, you’ll want to drink it as fast as possible
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Find out more go to http://davidvoth.kangendemo.com
I took this off Facebook today as I thought if you are a label reader like I am you will probably see this and wonder what it is. It sounds real healthy – No it is not.
This is what Sara Hansen wrote:-
OK so this just happened in Australia 😕
Why would they do this? 🙄
Well Bio Fortified sounds alot more natural & acceptable, has a nice ring to it doesn’t it. What would you think if your read that on a label? 🤷♀️
As a community we have become aware of GMO crops & there is a negative assosiation. Just like MSG which is now labeled yeast extract, yep Yeast extract. Sounds better, more natural right 🤦♀️
It is our RIGHT to know what we are eating so we can make an informed CHOICE ☝🏾
This has reiterated so strongly why I am doing what im doing 🙌🏾
To empower people to healthy, fun, fullfilled lives with passion & purpose. Living with connection to family community & the environment ✌🏾🧡
When your quality of life is compromised by our governing bodies taking away our CHOICES…this is when as a community we come together & show we care 🙏🏽💜
These apparently are savings that most seniors do not realize that they can get. Actually there are plenty of companies that offer steep discounts and sometimes free stuff. Some supply serves to those who are 50 and older.
There are private companies and federal programs that a lot of senior citizens don’t realize that they exist. got to this website to find out some more about it.
- Eat for less
- CUT UP TO $48K OFF YOUR MORTGAGE
- GET OUT OF DEBT
- SAVE BIG ON WINDOW REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
- Medicare Plan Will Save You
- Cheaper Homeowners Insurance
- CRUISE DISCOUNTS
- TV’s Shrewdest Shark Shows One of The Best Ways To Utilize $50
- Invest In Physical Gold
- GET AN $850 HOME SECURITY SYSTEM…FOR FREE
- STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF ON AUTO REPAIRS
- AMTRAK – 10% OFF
- SAVE UP TO 70% ON LIFE INSURANCE
- SAVE ON DUNKIN DONUTS AND COFFEE
- SAVE BIG ON AUTO INSURANCE
- Save on MORTGAGE RATES
To learn more go to SENIOR SAVINGS
From Andyvandykes Twitter
I have never heard of this Gooseberry from India before. I recieved this article the other day and found it very interesting. Have got an Indian shop around the corner so will check on them tomorrow to know more about it. This is what they look like
Here are some of the benefits:-
- Treat cough and flu as well as mouth ulcers.
- reduce cholesterol levels
- Helpful in managing diabetes better as well as respiratory ailments.
- The alkaline nature of amla helps in clearing the system and strengthening the digestive system.
- Supports liver function and flushes out toxins
- Along with Vitamin C, amla is also rich in iron, calcium, phosphorous
- Amino acids and protein present in amla help in hair growth, tackling hair fall and fortifying the root as well as the shaft,
- Fight marks, pigmentation and blemishes
All sounds pretty good to me. To read the article in full go to NDTV Food
I know, how do you keep up with it all. Moderation is the answer I guess. How often do we have spinach? Me probably every day in a salad. Potatoes well most of us at least once a day or every couple of days – nope can’t do that either.
‘Oxalic acid is made up of tiny molecules that bind minerals like calcium and form crystals. can cause kidney stones (calcium oxalate kidney stones) but also may be responsible for a wide variety of other health problems related to inflammation, auto-immunity, mitochondrial dysfunction, mineral balance, connective tissue integrity, urinary tract issues and poor gut function. Keeping going – Tissue destruction, fibromyalgia and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus are all issues that can be related to oxalates’. This is part of an article from a nutritionist ‘Sally K Norton‘
I have read the story about it and it stands to reason that if you over indulge in certain foods the body reacts to it. It seems when we get introduced with something healthy we go overboard until it becomes toxic for the body. So on that note I think it is worth looking into it if you are suffering from chronic aches and pains and certain illnesses. This is a short video on the matter. There are more video’s and information on Sallys website that you may like to watch and read.