- I did not know the power of the jaw of the Jaguar, plus I had no idea that crocodiles would be their prey. A little disturbing but that is nature.
2. You can eat these bugs according to Dr Axe
3. IKEA launched their exclusive Sleep Podcast to help guide us Aussies to a better night’s sleep. “The IKEA Sleep Podcast is a unique take on creating background white noise and one of many solutions we hope to provide to help the many Australians get a good night’s sleep,” says Mark Mitchinson, Country Sales Manager of IKEA Australia.
4. Rockefeller lived from 1839 until 1937 and was an American industrialist and philanthropist. By the time of his death, his net worth was estimated anywhere between $300 and $700 billion USD
5. About 1% of people are ambidextrous, or in other words don’t have a dominant hand.