As you know dehydration occurs when you body is lacking in water and other fluids to function in a healthy way. Dehydration can lead to blood clots, seizures and other complications also effects mood and of course energy. That is why it is essential that you keep your body hydrated.
Here are six surprising indicators that you might be dehydrated.
- Bad breath. Saliva has antibacterial properties in it, but dehydration can prevent your body from making enough saliva.“If you’re not producing enough saliva in the mouth, you can get bacteria overgrowth and one of the side reactions of that is bad breath from chronic dehydration,” says John Higgins, MD, associate professor of cardiovascular medicine at the University of Texas in Houston, and chief of cardiology at Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital.
- Dry skin – Dehydration can cause dizziness not allowing enough blood volume so you are inclined to get dry skin. Flushing of the skin is usually because dry skin is not evaporating as well as it should. Dehydration can also exist even if the climate is cooler, it is milder but proper hydration is necessary .
- Muscle cramps – When you overheat it can cause muscle cramps if you are dehydrated as the muscles work harder and they seize up for the heat.
- Fever and chills – Dehydration can also cause symptoms of fever or chills. Fever can be dangerous so if the fever rises over 101 F be sure to seek medical advise.
- Food cravings, especially for sweets – This can also be a sign of dehydration. Mistaking a craving that you are hungry but in fact you are dehydrated. The liver which use water to release some glycogens and other components of your energy stores, so you can actually get cravings for food especially something sweet or salty snacks as your body is experiencing difficulty with glycogen production.Instead of those sorts of snacks go for high water content food such as fruit, and vegetables, that will help you stay hydrated. Watermelon is a good example.
- Headaches – Hydration is very important to keep the fluid sack that keeps your brain from injuring itself on the skull. As depletion of fluid can cause the brain to push up against parts of the skull and causing headaches. This can be quite debilitating so you need to be assured that Hydration is essential to complete healthy conditions.
- Yellow Urine – Urine is low volume and more yellowish than normal.
Ionized water is one of the best ways to keep your body hydrated and alkaline. This is where I will introduce you to that complete water system of Kangen Water.
If you go to LIFECHANGING-WATER.COM. You will be able to find out all the information on this ionizing machine plus a free eBook on the subject.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”