1. 60 – 90 minutes of napping boost memory creativity and complexity problem solving.
20 Minutes mid afternoon improves performance, alertness and confidence.
10 minutes restores mental sharpness.
Some companies are encouraging employees to embrace a daytime Kip.
Google, the Huffington post and tech giant Next Jump offer a dedicated nap room, nap pods and napping classes.
Being of old school I am thinking not on my watch. Just saying.
Source: April 16 Body and Soul Sunday Mail Australia
2. Vitamin K2 improves bone density and reduce fracture risk in women with osteoporosis. You can up your intake of K2 with egg yolks, butter hard cheeses and chicken meat – a 100 mpg daily supplement, provides the amount found in six egg yolks. So there – got frail bones K2 will help strengthen them.
Source: Australia Prevention.
3. Apples – I bet you did not know – They contain a mineral called boron which helps keep your bones healthy.
A Study involving 1,600 Australian adults that apple and pear intake was associated with a decreased risk of asthma.
Animal studies showed that apples contain a chemical called frolic acid which was found to stop muscle wastage.
So eat up your apples.
source: Prevention Australia
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily.