- This information about Slavery, Republicans and Democrats
2. No two dog noses are the same. A dog’s nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint, with each having a unique pattern of ridges and creases.
3. The Eiffel tower actually grows in the heat of the summer. Due to the iron expanding, the tower grows about 6 inches every summer.
4. These 8 Books will help make you smarter according to a list from one of today’s most famous scientists/cosmic enthusiasts/ existential philosophers. Neil deGrasse Tyson
1. “The Prince” by Machiavelli
2. “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu
3. “The Wealth of Nations” by Adam Smith
4. “The Age of Reason” by Thomas Paine
5. “Gulliver’s Travels” by Johnathan Swift
6. “On the Origin of Species” by Charles Darwin
7. “A Treatise of the System of the World” by Sir Isaac Newton
8. The Bible
5. The bright dots you can see in your eyes are your own white blood cells. Go outside and stare at the bright sky for a while and, they’ll appear before your eyes! The tiny dots you see are actually white blood cells moving across your retina. There aren’t any blood vessels in the center of your field of vision, which is why you can’t ever look right at them. This is called the blue field entoptic phenomenon.
6. Jerry Jones, Owner of the Dallas Cowboys called a meeting with all of his Coaches, Players and field staff and firmly told them, “You are all simply paid performers on a stage and that field is my stage! You will stand, with your hand over your heart and with respect, when our Country’s National Anthem is being played or you will no longer be a Dallas Cowboy, a Coach for the Dallas Cowboys or have any association with the Dallas Cowboy Organization! I will immediately fire you, no matter who you are!”
‘I say good for him for standing his ground, all other owners should take note and show the same strength of pride in the American flag in my opinion’.