- Coffee beans are not beans they are fruit pits – A coffee bean is a seed of the coffee plant, and is the source for coffee. It is the pit inside the red or purple fruit often referred to as a cherry. Just like ordinary cherries, the coffee fruit is also a so-called stone fruit. Even though the coffee beans are seeds, they are referred to as ‘beans’. When green coffee beans are roasted, other molecules with the typical pleasant aroma of coffee are generated, which are not present in fresh green coffee. During roasting, the major part of the unpleasant-tasting volatile compounds are neutralised.
2. Tomatoes added to roasts will help tenderize them naturally. Tomatoes contain an acid that works well to break down meats. Ginger is also a good tenderizer.: You’ll often find ginger listed as an ingredient in marinades, did you know it’s not just for its flavor? Ginger contains a proteolytic enzyme that naturally breaks down protein.
3. Honey and raw garlic great for the body as we all know – But if you Take 2-3 garlic cloves, chop them finely, and add a tablespoon of honey.Taken every day it will boost your energy levels to an extremely high extent!
The following garlic flu tonic will efficiently boost your immunity and prevent and soothe a sore throat and treat flu and cold symptoms. It is very potent and strong natural remedy. This is how to prepare it:
Garlic flu tonic-recipe
5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
1 lemon, juiced
2 red chili peppers, coarsely chopped
Next, you should get a 350-500ml Mason jar, and add the chopped onion in one layer, then the chopped garlic in another, and then the hot peppers, with the seeds. Next, add the ginger, pour the lemon juice into the jar, and the organic apple cider vinegar in the end.
Seal the jar tightly, but note that you should leave 1cm of free space from the rim. Then, keep the jar in the pantry. Consume it regularly to prevent ailments, or until your symptoms completely disappear.
4. The shortest national anthem is the Japanese national anthem which is only 4 lines long. Its lyrics are the oldest among the world’s national anthems, and with a length of 11 measures and 32 characters “Kimigayo” is also one of the world’s shortest.
5. Caraway seeds are believed to have been used in Europe longer than any other condiment. Their use was first recorded in Egypt in the medical papyrus of the Thebes in 1552 B.C.
Superstitions held that caraway had the power to prevent the theft of any object that contained the seed and to keep lovers from losing interest in one another. Caraway is used for digestive problems including heartburn, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, and mild spasms of the stomach and intestines. Caraway oil is also used to help people cough up phlegm, improve control of urination, kill bacteria in the body, and relieve constipation.