1. Researchers from South Australia’s Flinders University analized data of 68,000 people in 64 countries and found that taking an extra 3500 steps and spending an addition 45 minutes on the move each day resulted in weight loss of about 1.5kgs. This program needs to be done for 100 days to see the result. Not so bad eh?
2. Starting a Journal – To be calmer, more organized and reach your goals then start Journaling. According to researchers it will help you with all these aims in life. Just jot down 5 things to be grateful for each day, keep jotting down the goals you want to reach and read them each night before sleep. It has been proven that it will help with better sleeping and calmer approach to life.
3. To know your heart rate when exercising can help find the so called ‘Sweet Spot’ for your health benefit. The target is 50-70 percent of your maximum heart rate which is usually 220 beats per minute minus your age. The Cleveland Clinic in the USA says a fitness tracker is a good option to monitor this.
4. Eating Chocolate quite frequently can boost your visual-spatial memory, working memory and abstract reasoning among other mental benefits. This I read in the Australian Courier Mail newspaper and it sounds good to me. They did not say where the information came from so just eat away.
5. Research has shown that men who took Ginkgo Biloba, 76% reported an increase in their sexual function and erections.
6. 59% of people who say others become more attractive when they play songs they love. Source – The Music makes it home study