Its all about health today
1. Poor appetite can mean low hydrochloric acid levels. Take 10 ml of apple cider vinegar before meals to boost acid secretion naturally.
2. Standing or sitting up straight uses more muscles burning up to 1,000 extra Kilojoules daily and it makes your tummy look flatter.
3. Sexual health is the pinnacle of good health. Sexual health is like the canary in the coal mine: If there is a problem it may signal other health issues, too. Depression is the most common cause of low libido and conventional antidepressants further subdue desire and sensation, making matters worse. A Phytomedicine study shows patients taking rhodiola rose (rose root) had the same benefits as those taking the antidepressant sertraline – but without the drugs side effects
4. What you eat affects how you think according to researchers at the University of California, USA. With fructose diet in rats hampered learning and memory. Researchers at the Australian National University also found that out of 249 Canberra residents aged 60 to 64 who participated in their study, those with high blood sugar were more likely to experience brain shrinkage based on MRI scans taken four years apart which could cause dementia. Sugar has been labelled as addictive as nicotine or cocaine, with our bodies craving bigger doses to get the same High. Changing to Artificial sweetener because you think it’s better for you well think again. latest research show a sure correlation between artificial sweetener use and weight gain and changes to the colony of bacteria in the gut to favor bacteria that increases the risk of diabetes.
5. Inflammation in the body can be caused by dairy products for some, artificial sweeteners especially the use of aspartame which is now found in over 4,000 products worldwide acting as a neurotoxin that affects the brain, too much sugars in your diet and this will release inflammatory messengers called cytokines in the body. One of the new discoveries for anti inflammation in the body is Turmeric. It has shown that Turmeric ‘switch off’ NF-kappa B which in an immunomodulatory protein that triggers the process of inflammation. Turmeric has been shown to reduce heart disease risk and counter gut inflammation which is such a benefit to anyone with Crohn’s or irritable bowel syndrome. Turmeric can be taken in tea form, adding powder to warm almond milk drink, or adding as a whole root to your juice which is what I do.
6. These 3 things about Kiwi Fruit: a. It protects DNA with a study published in nutritional and cancer finding that it neutralizes the oxidative damage that damages DNA. b. It cuts your risk of vision problems notable macular degeneration as it has high content of two phytonutrients, lutein and zeaxanthin. c. Similar to aspirin it can reduce the risk of blood clots and lower the amount of triglycerides in the blood and no side effects.