Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1.Start with your chips. Like I said – the original idea was to use Poore Brothers Parmesan Garlic potato chips, but these Cheddar & Sour Cream chips had an excellent flavor too!
2. For 2 servings, crush 3 cups potato chips in a bag with a rolling pin or your hands, or use a food processor. Place the crumbs into a shallow dish or bowl.
3. Next, pat dry 2 chicken breasts then season lightly on both sides with salt & pepper. Most chips have a lot of salt on them already, but you’ll miss the flavor if you skip this step.
4. Cut the chicken into 4 or 5 strips. You could also use chicken tenders for this!
5. Layout the chicken and chip crumbs next to a shallow dish with 1 egg whisked with 1 Tablespoon milk (could use water) and a nonstick-sprayed, foil-lined baking sheet.
6. Dunk the chicken into the egg mixture then roll in the chip crumbs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping once, and you’re done! Easy.
7. I think a dunkable dip is a must for chicken fingers, and a honey mustard sauce sounded like it’d be really yummy with the cheddar & sour cream flavor of the chips.
8. All I did was stir together 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard, 1-1/2 Tablespoons dijon mustard and 2 Tablespoons honey until smooth.