3 medium sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into fries
1/4 cup corn starch
Desired spices (salt, curry powder, dried herbs)
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add cut potatoes and corn flour to a large freezer bag, Shake enough to coat the fries evenly with corn starch.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, place fries onto prepared baking tray in a single layer.
- Sprinkle fries evenly with your desired spices.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes until they are soft to the touch. You may want to flip the fries halfway through cooking time.
- Allow to cool slightly before enjoying plain or with your favorite dipping sauce!