1. Issac Newton the eminent physicist conceived calculus, discovered color wavelengths and invented a reflecting telescope.
2. The devils Tower Wyoming was declared the first national monument. It was also a prominent location in the 1977 film ‘Close encounters of the third kind’
3. Food Neophobia is the fear of eating unfamiliar or new foods
4. According to scientists, the concept of detox makes no sense. That is because our bodies have their own built in detoxifiers – the liver, kidneys, skin, intestines and lungs.
5. My favorite vegetable. Peas – and apparently a 2/3 cup of this delicious vege – adds more than five grams of fibre to your meals.