1. Use cupcake cases to cover drinks glasses in the summer and prevent flies from dropping in. I need to do this with my wine glass because you can be sure, if you are outside and you need to go do something when you come back there is a fly in your red wine. They love it.
2. Use bulldog clips to keep stacked bottles in place in the fridge
3. Another way to clean a chopping board is to cover liberally with
Kosher salt and leave overnight. Scrape off with a cloth in the
morning to find the salt has absorbed all moisture to leave your board clean and dry.
4. This has to be the simplest way to open those annoying blister packs!
5. Use a cut potato to easily remove a broken light bulb
6. Use chalk to remove grease stains from clothes. Simply rub white
chalk on the affected area and wash as normal – the chalk will absorb
the grease and be washed away in the cycle.