1. To sharpen scissors, simply cut through sandpaper.
2. A very simple solution to get rid of furniture scratches!
3. Use rubber bands to help open a jar easily: place one around the jar
lid and another around the middle of the glass. The rubber provides
friction to prevent your hands from slipping.
4. To prevent your eyes watering while chopping onions, wipe the chopping
board with white vinegar (which won’t affect the taste of the onions)
5. Store bed sheets inside their pillowcases for easy storage and access
6. Drop a couple of denture cleaning tablets into the
toilet bowl at night to clean off stubborn stains.
But put the Dentures in a convenient glass near by..