1.If you Add half a teaspoon of baking soda to the water when hard-boiling eggs to make the shells incredibly easy to peel off.
2. You can Use bread tags to label power cords.
3.If You Use non-stick cooking spray in votive holders to prevent wax from sticking to the sides.
4. That WD40 can be used to remove crayon marks from any surface!
5. When hanging a picture frame, put a dab of toothpaste on the frame where
you need the nails to be. Then simply press against the wall to leave marks
(which can later be wiped) as guides for hammering in.
6. Put a dry towel in with a wet load to reduce the drying time (this really works, I’ve been doing it for years!)
7. How to test if an egg is ok to use