Today is going to be a ‘Did You Know’ about some health research. Most of it via Dr Oz.
Because the way the body works, nutritionally if you eat less of something the more you will eat of something else. That is why you need a balanced nutritional diet.
1. Coffee is America’s No 1 anti Oxidant. “Americans get more of their antioxidants from coffee than any other dietary source” – Words from Joe Vinson, Ph.D., a chemistry professor
2. Red Potatoes have more antioxidants that any other Potato. The skins have as much as 10 to 12 times the amount of antioxidants as the flesh. These antioxidant levels should encourage people to eat more red-skinned potatoes.
3. Anger, stress, anxiety is the major cause of chronic back pain according to Dr David Hanscom. His words”Pain is a perception – nothing more, nothing less. Understanding pain allows you to gain control of your care. Freedom from pain is not possible – with the right tools it is probable.”
4. 1 to 1 of epsom salts and Hair conditioner is great for your hair, gives it a shine and volumizes your hair and it feels soft. (I tried it and it is great). Go to wellnessmama to find 21 more uses for epsom salts.
5. With new studies it has been found that saturated fats are not bad for your heart as has been with previous opinions. Throw away the recipe for egg white omelets and use the whole egg. I actually watched this information on Dr Oz and I have read information on this subject for years so am in total agreement. Kick the sugar that is your killer.