1. This is gross but a fact of life
Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevisare are parasitic mites that particularly favor the hair follicles of eyebrows and eyelashes and measure a mere fraction of a millimeter long. They crawl about your face in the dark to mate and then crawl into the pores to lay their eggs and die. Healthy adults have around one or two mites per square centimetre of facial skin, though people with the condition rosacea can have 10 times more. Demodex does not have an anus and therefore cannot get rid of its faeces. Instead, their abdomen gets bigger and bigger, and when the mite dies it decomposes and releases its faeces all at once into the pore.
More info: http://bit.ly/O9wCVM
2. Hong Kong is the only city you can pronounce without moving your Tongue.
3. 90% of people will fake laugh when they don’t understand what someone said to them.
4. There are 210 more billionaires than there was three years ago.
5. Bob Marley was the father of 3 children born to 3 different women within 4 weeks.
6. It’s physically impossible for pigs to look up to the sky.