1. Studies show that snuggling before bed helps to relax the brain. This reduces the process of the brain over-thinking and making it easier to fall asleep.
Snuggling also helps keep blood pressure in check due to the normal chemical activity it generates source
2. 250 people are currently frozen, waiting to be revived with future technology.
About 270 people have undergone cryopreservation procedures as of 2013. The revival envisions repairs being conducted using a variety of microscopic organisms and devices that will restore healthy cell structure and chemistry at the molecular level before warming is done. Until then, we, or rather they wait for The Resurrection. Company President John Rodriguez inside one of the empty Cryon tanks used to contain the bodies.
3. Did you know you could go out with a bang. This sounds fantastic to me I would love it. “Heavens above Fireworks” is a company that turns your ashes into a firework after you die and you literally can be lit up and go out with a bang. A great way to say good-bye
4. People who stay up late at night are likely to be more intelligent than those who go to bed early.
It is worth reading the whole article on www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ it is extremely interesting.
5. A woman attempted suicide by jumping from the 86th floor of the empire state building, a sudden gust blew her right back onto the 85th floor. 1979, Elvita Adams jumped from the 86th floor, only to be blown back onto the 85th floor by a gust of wind and left with a broken hip.