I have to say this is incredible stuff. I actually have tried some of these things and they do work. I suggest when you go to the store next get a big bottle of this stuff and keep it in the kitchen for some of these purposes. Already got some – Use it.
2. Freshen Dishcloths – Place cloths in a container and cover with water and a half a cup on vinegar. Soak for a few hours, then thoroughly rinse before using.
3. Spruce Up a Lunch Box – To banish the aromas of meals past, add a few drops of vinegar to a piece of bread and leave it in the lunchbox overnight. In the morning it should smell as good as new.
4. Rid Surfaces of Mould – Dilute vinegar with equal parts of water and spray onto walls, tiles or floors. Wait a minute, then wipe off with a clean cloth.
5. Brighten Laundry – Add a capful of vinegar to your washing and clothes will come out looking brighter and fresher.
6. Banish Cooking Smells – Add a few spoonfuls of vinegar to a pot of water and let it simmer on the stove to remove any cooking smells in the kitchen.
8. Revive Chopping Boards – Wipe over wooden chopping boards which white vinegar to clean and disinfect them between uses.
9. Oust Deodorant Marks – Spray deodorant stains on shirts with vinegar before putting them into the washing machine.
10. Survive Sticky Situations – To remove stickers from plastic or glass surfaces, or from walls, simply dab the sticker with vinegar until its completely wet and then scrape off. If there is any residue left behind from the sticker, apply vinegar again, wait a minute, then wipe off.
12. Remove Stains From Mugs – Tackle stubborn coffee and tea stains by scrubbing the stain with equal parts vinegar and baking soda. Rinse well with warm water.
13. Clean a Drain – Mix vinegar with equal parts bi-carb soda, wait till it starts fizzing then pour it down the drain. Follow with warm water.
15. Work wonders On Windows – Spray dirty windows with a mixture of 2 tbsp vinegar and 4 L warm water. Wipe with a squeegee or lint free cloth for a sparkling shine