1. In Order to make a billion dollars in one year, you would have to make an average of $31.69 every second. That is $2,739,726.03 every day
2. There is a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for Hours.
Banana spider or Phoneutria nigriventer – is native to South and Central America.
The venom of the Phoneutria nigriventer spider is a very rich mixture of several molecules.
These molecules are called toxins, and then we have various toxins in this venom with different activity.
Because of this, when a human is bitten by this spider, many different symptoms appear including priapism, a condition in which the penis is continually erect.’
Other side-effects on top of the long-painful erections include loss of muscle control, severe pain, difficulty breathing and if its victim is not treated with anti-venom, could lead to death due to oxygen deprivation.
3. The automatic pop-up bread toaster was patented before the bread slicing machine. 1919 and 1928. That’s right, people sliced their own bread for the toaster for almost a decade before sliced bread was sold.
4. For a butterfly to fly it must have a body temperature of no less than 86 degrees fahrenheit or 30 degrees celsius.
5. Butterflies and insects have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, called the exoskeleton. This protects the insect and keeps water inside their bodies so they don’t dry out.