1. Can’t sing in key? It may be that no amount of music lessons can help: Your ability to sing in tune is genetic? According to english researchers, about one in 20 of us can not even recognize off-key notes.
2. 95% is the percentage of people who use a computer just before bedtime . Did you know that the light from the computer screen slows the release of sleep-promoting melatonin, so try to dim, the lights a full hour before bed instead.
3. 6.3 kilos the average cruise passenger [puts on during a two-week holiday, according to a study by BONVOYAGE
4. Did you know there are more barrels of bourbon in Kentucky than people
5. Did you know that during the prohibition the US government poisoned alcohol Killing as many as 10,000 people.