I don’t know what Country this story comes from but I don’t think it is Australia. It could be, because I did have a Carpet Snake (Python family) of similar size in my Chicken coop years ago. It got in through the chicken wire ate two of my hens and then of course could not get out through the wire again. After much deliberation together with the neighbor it died of lead poisoning. (True story)
Anyway here is this story
Seems a sheep farmer was puzzled about the disappearance
Of some sheep on his farm. After a few weeks the farmer
Decided to put up an electric fence..
About a week later, this is what he found!
Take note of the teeth on this Python. Not something you would want to run into in the dark that is for sure
(Note: The wires are 10 inches apart.)