Who knew that vinegar was such a multi purpose liquid.
1. Keep Ants away – Spray it around doorways and window sills to discourage Ants.
2. Fruit flies – Keep a small dish near fruit bowls and it will repel fruit flies.
3. Windows – Equal parts of water and vinegar will clean windows and glass surfaces.
4. Microwave – Boil the mixture (water and vinegar) to loosen residue in microwave ovens.
5. Toilets – Pour undiluted vinegar inside toilet rims during a flush to clean and remove rings. I might be inclined to put some in the cistern to see if that keeps the rings and things away. Just suggesting.