Have you ever wondered what it is that Millionaires do to become so wealthy?
I have known a few, and this is what separates them from the average.
1. First of all you would probably find them quite boring as they dedicate their spare time to their business or sport.
2. You would probably never find that they are “Couch potatoes”.
3. They probably spend no time or very little just watching television.
4. Most would probably work into the night.
5. Most are quite frugal. They don’t waste money.
6. Always look out for an opportunity.
7. You will find that their conversation is often directed away from them.
8. They listen.
9. They usually take calculated risks.
10. Surround themselves with like minded people. Usually passionate about their interest.
Here is some interesting Statistics
- The average millionaire household saved $39,000 last year.
- 45% of millionaires plan to increase their investment in the stock-market.
- Only 2% describe themselves as aggressive investors