This looks delicious to me.
- ½ cup Dry packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Cups garlicky sautéed greens
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust (12” diameter, we used thin crust boboli)
- 5 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3oz mild feta cheese, crumbled (we used athenos)
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F, preferably with a pizza stone inside. Meanwhile, soak tomatoes in hot water 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto greens and then scatter greens onto pizza crust. Top with tomatoes and olives, crumble feta on top, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 12 minutes directly on rack or pizza stone, or until cheese is soft and golden in spots and crust is crisp.