1. A hedgehog’s heart beats 190 times a minute on average and drops to only 20 beats per minute during hibernation.
2. An average beaver can cut down two hundred trees a year.
3. Average number of squirts from a cow’s udder needed to yield a gallon of milk : 345.
4. Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour – about 1.5 pounds a year. By 70 years of age, an average person will have lost 105 pounds of skin.
5. In 1900 the average age at death in the US was 47.
6. On average women say 7,000 words per day. Men manage just over 2000.
7. On average, 42,000 balls are used and 650 matches are played at the annual Wimbledon tennis tournament.